ZTE ZXDSL 831all USB driver for bsnl broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter uv1986
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 35,985

uv1986

ISP
BSNL
hii i have type 1 BSNL modem and i have also downloaded the usb driver for it but whenever i install the software by new hardware found method, it shows me an error telling me that the device is not recognisable. i use specific locaton option in installation and select C:/usbdriver for modem.everything during installation goes perfectly except the end. instead of option of finish and reebot i get a msg hardware not installed properly.and after clicking on ok the installation procedure gets reversed. i am using 10/100 ethernet right now its works perfectly but i want to shift to usb. I have connected to modem by always on method. is there any prob in driver. Please help me with appropriate suggestions...thanks.

Are you using VISTA OS ?
Trying in Laptop or Desktop ?

.Do you get any incompatability report ?
..Not Digitally signed/certified by Microsoft etc /
...Any way uninstall present drivers, and start afresh.
... Remove the USB cable from computer.

http://rajasthan.bsnl.co.in/main/USB_Driver.zip
......In Lan mode download Driver to C:/zx831 Usb driver.
........Now restart the system with modem only USB cable connected.
........... Let Windows detect hardware.
..............load drivers etc.
...........Feedback.

no i am using xp sp2 on a desktop... i get a a msg that the driver is not digitally signed by microsoft but i select the continue anyway option in that... even it takes a few miutes to install the software but the prob is at the last page onlyshould i disconnect the dsl cable during installation?

i am feeling the pain right now,,, i tried everything but nothing worked,,, thought i really appreciate your help and time.... thanks man...i will use ethernet port as long as it works...