• Thread starter Thread starter doineedto
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 18,974
ISP
Mach1 Broadband
Reliance Jio Mobile
Hey guys!

I recently got a connection installed from Airtel and received the ZTE F670LV9.0 as an ONT device.
Is anyone aware how to put this in bridge mode?

I created a service request for the same, but even their tech team is unaware how to put the device into bridge mode.

Appreciate any help! Thanks

offtopic. are you facing issues assigning static ip to devices on your network on this router? a friend of mine had his entire network messed up when airtel updated his vdsl connection to fiber and i think he has the same router.

I haven't yet tried assigning static IP addresses to devices yet. Will give it a shot and let you know!

alright. his problem was that his thermal printer was assigned a static ip in the printer itself. and it just stopped working. tried everything including creating a separate subnet for it. eventually he had to remove the printer from the network and connect it directly to the laptop and now he is forced to use it through that laptop alone.

as for your query... from what i have seen, airtel would have to turn on bridge mode at their end. so you would have to try pinging customer support at different times to see if you end up contacting a person who knows how to process your request properly.

As mentioned, I already have an open service request for the same with the support team.
Every other day some new person calls me up, enquires about the issue and vanishes.

I could not find any sort of documentation for this device. Asked the installation team for any manuals for the device which they did not have either..

Update for anyone stumbling on bridge mode for this ONT.
Airtel finally came to the conclusion that this ONT does not support bridge mode. So they replaced the ONT with a Nokia G-2425G-A.

Airtel finally came to the conclusion that this ONT does not support bridge mode. So they replaced the ONT with a Nokia G-2425G-A.
I got configured same ZTE model in bridge mode by Airtel. Somehow Airtel NOC team did it from backend, I am not able to see any config changes in settings of ZTE ONT. I am facing another set of issues due to bridge mode and created another thread. If you have any solution to my issues, please share here.
Thanks

I am using ZTE ZXHN F670L model & I am able use it in bridge mode. But I prefer not using bridge mode as it is directly connecting to public network. We can separate out home network with another router, without bridge mode. And for bridge mode there are no changes require in airtel (zte) router. We have to specify it on another router.

Last edited:
Without bridge mode, you experience Double NAT(dual routing)

I configured bridge mode in another connected router. I haven't changed anything in ZTE router. To work as a bridge mode both router will take address from either of one router, & not both. So that thing satisfies here. The network will be same for both routers, i.e. 192.168.0.X.

But I personally don't prefer bridge mode, I want separate out airtel router from my own.

Here's how I did it, step by step. Hope this helps.

hi , I have a device F670LV9.0 ZTE dual band ONT, I want do BSNL Voice Configuration but this device already default Airtel voice configuration. please tell me can I do