ZTE F660 Username & Password of admin panel (NET+)

ISP
Airtel Xstream Fiber
Netplus
does anyone know zte f660 username and password,
it was working a while ago but my router's firmware got updated by isp(Net+) and recently i did reset my router,after that default crendentials admin:Web@0063 stopped working and not only me but everyone who has new router firmware of 2022 has this problem and even when i asked customer care,they just told me user account not admin which is username - user password - Web@0763 and didnt provide me that.
I tried Mac Address without colon and other common passwords from google but didnt work,
if your router is ZTE please let me know the default username and password other than admin:admin

does anyone know zte f660 username and password,
it was working a while ago but my router's firmware got updated by isp(Net+) and recently i did reset my router,after that default crendentials admin:Web@0063 stopped working and not only me but everyone who has new router firmware of 2022 has this problem and even when i asked customer care,they just told me user account not admin which is username - user password - Web@0763 and didnt provide me that.
I tried Mac Address without colon and other common passwords from google but didnt work,
if your router is ZTE please let me know the default username and password other than admin:admin