recorrection looks like thats not the case
with sim can't open dashboard or software
without sim dashboard is working
tell me if other zte users are geting error too
main problem is with sim i am getting this error
please help
saot.jpg

Last edited:
Tell me Your email I will send you zte ac 2766 working software !

sorry for late reply , I sent you ZTE AC2766 software Dashboard , It will surely get installed these time , But do remember that after installation just restart your pc then only open ZTE AC 2766 UI .

sorry for late reply , I sent you ZTE AC2766 software Dashboard , It will surely get installed these time , But do remember that after installation just restart your pc then only open ZTE AC 2766 UI .

No , these isn't problem with your SIM or datacard , usually these happen due to driver problem and it do happens to me also ( I have two zte ac 2766 datacard and even have zte MF190 , D-Link DWP 157) , All of these have same problems, I thinks , whenever these error comes just reinsert the device and it will work .
Solution to the problem : You need to use " safely remove hardaware and eject media then click on ZTE FFF1 then these problem will rarely occur ).
or You could use windows dialer rather than standard UI of zte ac2766 .

just like you said i started installation
in installation datacard required
to be inserted to complete installtion
with sim inserted in dongle
my data card is no recognized by pc
during installation this error

1-http://s4.postimg.org/va9o67y9p/image.jpg
after waiting this error
2-http://s22.postimg.org/bm8sp9chd/Capture.jpg
after ejecting just like you said still not working

Last edited:
@ajaystvoo : Is you antivirus software enabled , If yes then please disable or uninstall it as it will detect your datacard as virus ( unlocked datacard usally are fasle positives ) . Later after installation of UI software you could re install your antivirus as mine antivirus detected mine Datacard content as virus . Second thing ,Have you updated your drivers , if not then please install iobit driver booster and update all your driver ( free version will work fine ) .
If it still isn't solves your problem, we could meet via team viewer , Tell me when You want to meet me .

@ajaystvoo : Is you antivirus software enabled , If yes then please disable or uninstall it as it will detect your datacard as virus ( unlocked datacard usally are fasle positives ) . Later after installation of UI software you could re install your antivirus as mine antivirus detected mine Datacard content as virus . Second thing ,Have you updated your drivers , if not then please install iobit driver booster and update all your driver ( free version will work fine ) .
If it still isn't solves your problem, we could meet via team viewer , Tell me when You want to meet me .

@smaeer.kool23 : Sent to your mail !

@cadence : Presently I dont have that software , But do remember me in a week by messaging , I will surely send you software then otherwise you could ask other's whom I already sent these software.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.