Zovi User Experience

LordSpymaster

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
ISP
Jiofiber 150 Mbps
Ex: Airtel vFiber 24 Mbps
I had gotten a 20%off coupon for my birthday last Saturday so I decided to order from their Iron Man collection.
I ordered the Iron Patriot white T-shirt on Saturday with cash on delivery.

This is what I ordered: http://zovi.com/iron-patriot-white-t-shirt--INK3RNM15205?ref=DetailReco

The price was ₹499. The shipping was free. Then I applied my coupon which should give me ₹100 off and bring it down to ₹399 but then these cheapsters added shipping costs for ₹50 and made the order to cost ₹450. I ordered it anyway.

I immediately got a confirmation and was told that the order shall be delivered latest by May 2nd. On Monday, April 29th I got a email saying it has been shipped from their warehouse in Bangalore.
Tuesday morning I received the order. Paid ₹450.

Seeing this quick service I'm willing to recommend Zovi to anyone who wants to purchase clothes from a good online store.

Also the size didn't fit me so I'll be claiming a refund soon. Their policy states that I'll get the refund via NEFT. I'll keep updating this post.

Responsive website! Cool.

I shop very often on zovi. Their service has been good. But they have limited collections. The pricing strategy was cool initially. But now it looks like the prices are inflated like other sites. Recently they have acquired inkfruit. You could see inkfruit collections there.

DNA_Uncut said:
I shop very often on zovi. Their service has been good. But they have limited collections. The pricing strategy was cool initially. But now it looks like the prices are inflated like other sites. Recently they have acquired inkfruit. You could see inkfruit collections there.
This practically ruined Inkfruit. I guess they are just selling the stock inkfruit has left as no new designs have been added.