Blinkit (Grofers) News & Updates

yeah. ordering biscuits from Grofers is always a mistake. even at local grocery store, i have to check multiple units before i can find a piece that is in relatively better shape. it's sad how bad the packaging is on most of the biscuits. oreos manage to package their biscuits in similar low cost packaging without cardboard box and all but somehow inflating the inside with air like packet of chips. local companies just do not give a shit. parle-g would be fine. hide & seek or any other similar biscuit? crushed and powdered.

This is crazy shit. Just got a delivery in less than 20 minutes. What is even the need for this.

As a delivery guy, I would be terrified. I guess Grofers heard about how Amazon delivery personnel had to pee in their bottles and Grofers was like, seems like something our personnel can do as well. After all, nobody respects labour in this country.

Also as a regular grocery store owner, I would be pissed. Giving no reason whatsoever to people to step out and buy something from a regular store with this fast of a delivery.

And of course, Indians are dicks. People would order 1 or 2 items multiple times a day because they can.

Yeah. I doubt I can go to the market and come back with the product within 15 minutes. I would always stop here and there for something else.

In my case, the guy did not seem much concerned. Closest warehouse is around 2-3KM away though there is a highway in the middle so not sure what route they take.

I did ask him about the logistics. He said that it is not that hard. 15 minute is more of a promotional thing. They do not really have to clock out within 15 minutes. They only get one order per delivery so the load on the bike is less compared to multiple deliveries on a single ride.

I imagine, this is only applicable for areas that are within few KM from their warehouses.

Checked the time in the app. 18 minutes is the gap between order and delivery. Still crazy. There is definitely no need for this.

USP hai bhai sahab. Kuch tou alag karna padega, competition ka zaman hai.

Make it optional. Grofers basically did not show any other delivery option. I usually like to have next day delivery for non essential items. So I can add more stuff to the order as I remember them.

Has Grofers killed the yearly membership option? I can only see the monthly plan on the app. And fuckers didn't notify me that my current plan was expiring nor it was auto renewed. Not that I recall if they had an option of auto-renewing.