Zomato News & Updates

they jacked up prices, when they launched it was 999 for a year.. not its 2300 something..

Introducing Zomato Piggybank | Zomato Blog

As the name suggests, it’s a reward points program for loyal users of the food delivery service on Zomato. The idea behind this membership is to reward loyal users on our food delivery service, whilst also doing our bit in helping others give a bit back to the society. Intrigued? Read on…
Every time you order food online on Zomato at any restaurant, 10% of your order value will be credited back as Z Coins into your Zomato Piggybank. That’s right, that’s 10% earned on every single completed order! Using these points, you can pay 10% of the value of the next order you place at a wide selection of exclusive top-rated restaurant partners. You even earn Z Coins in your Piggybank when you use Piggybank coins on a particular order.

And this offer is valid along with any other offers running on Zomato. Any restaurant funded discounts will continue to be available on Zomato Delivery.

so zomato changed their policy during the subscription period.

70btoIL.png

how nice of them. from what i have read... this change means that if you are dining alone, you do not get to benefit? as you are single? can anyone confirm?

Source

seeing many tweets now where gold subscribers are complaining that restaurants have started refusing them gold benefits lol.

reading that blog post... i am just glad i deleted my account and do not use their services at all.

Source

eating food is one thing... packing it back and delivering it to customer is something else.

see how he applies the zomato tape back onto the cover so that It appears untouched to customer. I thought only restaurant people had access to that tape since many times I got swiggy orders with zomato tape from restaurant.