Zenith PC

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 7,973
all companies use components made by same companies. i was more talking about support and services.

and you dont usually get simple high end parts in zenith and hcl pc'slike they give outdated intel mobos , 533 Mhz RAM and their own lcd monitors which obviously cant be compared to HP/Dell lcd'sno indian company provides a decent gaming/high end rig

they do not usually get priority delivery on new products from companies making the latest technology products. for example the latest processors from intel 😉 Apple is the only one to have the compressed edition of core 2 duo at the moment 😀

If u want customized high end rigs in India then obviously u have to go for assembled ones..for ppl who want cheap branded PC's, zenith is a good option ( assembled ones are always cheaper but not everybody has access to an honest & trustworthy assembler)...cant say about after sales service of zenith coz i never needed it

i really dont believe that today we have much price difference in prices offered by indian and international branded pc makers. even the difference between assembled and branded has gone down in the recent times. branded of course charge more coz of the service guarantee which you rarely get from an assembler...

Dell has finally added the option of adding 8800 Gt as a graphic card in its XPS series of desktops , finally a branded gaming pc

Hi,ok now it is fixed. I am going for an assembled one. by next month end, i ll buy.as suggested by manu1991, Proccy - Core2Duo E2140 - 2500Mobo :XFX 630i-Ultra with 7150 onboard - 3400RAM : Transcend DDR2-800 2*1GB - 1800HDD : Seagate SATA-II 250 GB - 2800Optical Drive : Samsung 20x SATA DVD Writer - 1200Cabby + PSU : I-Ball Gamer Edition Cabinet with 450w PSU - 1550Keyboard + Mouse : I-Ball Laser Precise Combo - 800Speakers : Creative SBS A 300 - 1200Monitor : Viewsonic 1912wb - 9400Total : 24650-----------i d like to save some money on monitor. i ll go for any 17 inch flat monitor instead of an lcd monitor which comes to 9k.regarding mother board, is that a good one? or alternatives? pls suggest me because i really dont have any idea abt theze 😕...i am not a gamer actually. but i play some times (high config games like counter strike, nfs etc.), the config u ve given, will these high config games work on these config ?thank u 🙂

yup , i suggested that because he mentioned he doesnt want the pc for gaming purposes@ asdfgf A 17" CRT monitor costs 5700 from samsung and 4700 from viewsonic but i still suggest you go in for atleast a 17" LCD for around 8000 , they are very nice looking and have low power consumptionIf you are unable to get that mobo try to get Palit N73V or ABit I-N73HD or Asus P5S - MX SEthis will run normal games like CS but if you want to play high end stuff like BioShock , Gears of War etc then buy an nvidia 8500 GT 256 Mb DDR3 for 3.3k

1st one is a motherboard with onboard (7150) graphics, 2nd is a seperate graphics card (8500gt) with pci-e interface. you will need a motherboard in any case you can addon the 8500gt if you want

1st one is a motherboard with onboard (7150) graphics, 2nd is a seperate graphics card with pci-e interface.

:rofl:sorry dont mind....