Zee to offer Internet on DTH platform

• Thread starter Thread starter dishtvdth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 11,455
Hey Neo, Just check the dates on the link not on top of the page, and also read the article properly. We all know u r great fan of Zee and Dish and Essel Group, but there is no point arguing when its a old news. Aju has already banged his head for posting the old news.😛
I posted that i other forum as i trusted this thread poster and i sourced the link of the article and posted it in excitement in dish tv section but i have not noticed the year :wall:and then later i realised that the news was printed even before dish tv launched:hysterical:.

But i think still neo will belive this news :hysterical: and he would believe even after 7 years that is 2014:hysterical:. I realised this news is on the year 2000 in 12 hrs time and i hope neo belives this on or before 2014:hysterical:

ok agree and i know it was an old article , i have just worte the post because i have seen the latest date their so i though why this article comes in picture after several years.

@ admin.. Please close this thread as it could lead to confusion.... to other as well.
Admin finally neo has accepted that this is old news and please close this thread now as it would lead to other confusion:wall: like why TS has not started internet service as against dish tv.

Admin i request there is another thread as one of the member posted the same news in the TS section also please close that thread also

Both article is in 2000 and false news one.

Hello and i m sorry about this thread i think its a new news i serched in google i am also dishtv's user like u in future i will be carefull sorry

Let them do what DTH is all about and introduce more channels first before adding that kind of services!In France you get packages that include more than 200 TV channels (in dvd quality, + many more in option), unlimited (REAL) broadband internet, plus unlimited phone calls to dozens of countries (including EU, US, and India!) all via a set top box that also allows you to record a programme while watching another one, all for less than 3O euros a month. Of course, that's not precisely cheap at about Rs 1,600, but it's not that expensive either all things considered. How much do you pay a month for Dish + Internet + phone?