Zee Talkies may come very soon on Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter starsky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,301

starsky

ISP
NA
The customer care of Tata Sky told me that they may add Zee Talkies on Tata sky very soon. Tata sky and Zee had some issues but that Zee Kannada and Telugu have been added, thus those issues have been resolved. And now talks are in progress for Zee talkies and some other Zee channels. Lets hope that the talks will be fruitful and we will have Zee Talkies soon on TATA SKY.

:dance::thumbsup::yahoo:

Zee Talkies is good news. Slowly we shall get more zee channels on Tata Sky. Have they given any time frame?

They have not given any time frame. We can only hope that they will add this channel very soon.

Yes I still remember a thread about Marathi Manus. Below is taken from another 2007 year thread!
That was long back when DTH operators were not enthusiastic in adding marathi channels. But since then, now all operators have added good numbers of Marathi channels and most of popular Marathi channels are available on all DTH operators (though some are missing).
ZEE TALKIES in the only Marathi Movie channel and it has right for many movies alongwith some new releases. It also produces lots of movies and has tie-up with many Marathi movie producers. This channel was available on all operators except Tata Sky, and this channel is certain USP for any operator. Hence it would be obvious for TATASKY to add this channel once its tussle with ZEE is over.
Good news if ZEE TALKIES comes soon on TATASKY :yahoo::dance:

worst channel I have even seen with movies repeating every fortnight, only thing that worth watching is the 'Zee Talkies' ka Title song laklakh chanderi tejachi saari duniya...Awesome song recomposed by the great AJAY n ATUL. Can anyone know what happened to Zee 24 Taas, when will it availble on Tata Sky and hathway? I m asking this since both TS and Hat belong to anti Zee group. On the other hand, dishtv wale must be missing Star Maaza

I think Rs.10 should be fine for those who love Marathi movies. I always like such ala carte pricing. Those who want can pay for it and others are not unnecessarily taxed. Zee 24 tas is Marathi translation of Zee News. Most of the video clips are same. So I don't think anybody on TS platform will be missing that channel. But surely Dish TV customers must be missing Star Majha and Star Pravah.

worst channel I have even seen with movies repeating every fortnight
This is the case with all Hindi movies channels like MAX, STAR GOLD, FILMY too. Except from some special movies, they keep repeating same movies after 10-15 days. But I think TALKIES has premiere rights for many new movies, before those movies are broadcasted on any other Marathi channel (even on ZEE MARATHI)

This is the case with all Hindi movies channels like MAX, STAR GOLD, FILMY too. Except from some special movies, they keep repeating same movies after 10-15 days. But I think TALKIES has premiere rights for many new movies, before those movies are broadcasted on any other Marathi channel (even on ZEE MARATHI)

right.most of the 24hr movie channels show repeated movies.