Zee HD added

what's funny is that dish truhd didn't added it's own channel and d2h has added.

It means everything is possible in DTH world 😀

Very true. But come to think of it, what's so special about watching those crappy melodramas in HD? I mean, does the target audience (the housewife) care? I'd rather have a sports or infotainment channel in the same bandwidth.

Also, are Zee/StarPlus/Colors HD ad-free?

Actually. Till Star Plus and Colors were added, it was OK for me as I watch reality shows on these channels but Zee TV HD is useless addition. Only thing I prefer that it replaced 3D active which was even more useless than Zee HD. It will be actually a True New Year gift if they would have added TEN HD.

Now that this channel has come, shud v xpect Zee Cinema & Ten in HD to b added soon??

zee hd is not for free to view for basic pack users. Right? Any of u also dont get that hd channel? huh

Obviously if u dont have any HD package subscribed, u wont get it! 😕

bhaiya I am talking about free to view channel. Even it was basic pack they offered it only for few days from adding the channel but its now unsubscribed. UTV star & mix also free to view channel for all customers till 31 march 2012. I read inforamtion that now the channel is for all existing & all platinum HD & above pack users free to view till 30 June 2012.Again I confused that all existing users who I am but it seems they talking about HD users but they didnt mention apparently thats why

Ahh, You missed the wordings. Free View too is limited to selected packages. Have a look .

@ MAX.....I hope the situation is pretty clear to u now! As i had mentioned, u shud be subscribed to some or the other package where u r viewing all the HD channels.

@ I M

Note bold letters below point where we mention same thing

bhaiya I am talking about free to view channel. Even it was basic pack they offered it only for few days from adding the channel but its now unsubscribed. UTV star & mix also free to view channel for all customers till 31 march 2012. I read inforamtion that now the channel is for all existing & all platinum HD & above pack users free to view till 30 June 2012.

Again I confused that all existing users who I am but it seems they talking about HD users but they didnt mention apparently thats why

@ Jaymin

True but my confusion now finish after u & I m HD subscribed told that.

The sceenshot threads are existing in the D2h sub forum....let me see if i can post the links thru Tapatalk.Zee HD: https://broadband.forum/showthread.php?t=75190Exclusive : Zee TV HD Channels Pic !!!Edit: Colors HD..... https://broadband.forum/showthread.php?t=73514Breaking News: Colors HD Added on Channel No - 906 !!!