Zee Dish TV Worst service example..

ISP
Dish Tv
Hi All,I am 5+ yrs zee DTH user, on 15th June my settop box was not working due to short circuit. I have submitted that to the dealer (Shelke electronics, Walchandnagar). also register complaint to Customer care.Unfortunately the request went to Dealer Shelke electronics where I have submitted the settop box. the dealer without communication with me closed complaint stating "Settop box replacement rejected by customer" and told to us it's not feasible and offered us new Zee DTH connection for rs. 900.Again I contact to Customer care and asked for complaint status and I got confused with the answers from CC and Dealer and came to know that unnecessarily Dealer offering new connection (* i think new activation has more commission). then i have re register the complaint and got call from Tech Engg . Datta, from fursungi, pune saying you have to come to pune (120 km from my home) and collect the settop box for Rs. 500 and customer care is saying rs. 350.Finally I decided to Say BYE BYE to ZEE Dish TV and go with Videocon.