• Thread starter Thread starter ghpk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 11,635

ghpk

Now Visible in NCR ;)
ISP
Airtel Broadband + 4G and Voda 4G
My Dish HD is showing threatening messages that recharge now as prices are revising on 4th April-13
I am so fed up with Dish TV HD, they want premium money from us and cannot include anything
free, not even dish alignment for a long long old customer.
They say move to a new location we would do it.
Their HD plans are bad for medium class pocket, as they would never be satisfied with money you paid.

Thinking of getting set top box for bedroom too as my cable wala offers me very cool service as reasonable rates
Not HD, but I am not viewing HD for more than a few minutes so whats the use
Wife and kid required channels are already included in cable TV's 175 channels he gives.
[color=#ff0000;]Edit: [/color]forgot to tell NEVER DELAYED the Payment, still my dish account Balance keeps increasing in Negative every month, Seems Hidden cost/charges.
so what the hell they do with Rs.460/- they charge for feel bad connection.

If you want something affordable, you should get Videocon d2h. I'm using it since last few years. Had subscribed to it after seeing good reviews here in IBF, no issues whatsoever.

Videocon d2h have slashed prices, while DishTV is about to hike the prices. Sun Direct also provides at cheaper costs. Tata Sky also seems to competeting with these in prices. But, Videocon and Sun Direct are the best in current scenario, DishTV comes next.

thats because packs they are providing. Nevertheless, DishTV is also Good.

DishTV is not so good...If u are more interested in Packs rather than service!!
Service is way better than anyone else!!

Dishtv has added 7 more HD channels and 8 SD channels in all base packs with a minimum increase of about Rs. 14 - 40... It has unmatched content and quality... Very happy with the service

😛issed-off: 😛issed-off: 😛issed-off: 😛issed-off: Finally GOT RID OF DISH TV 😛issed-off: 😛issed-off: 😛issed-off: 😛issed-off: 😛issed-off:
Was already fed up with Dish TV HD
Price Hike, My Balance always stays in "-Ve"
When the pack was Rs.460/month, I paid that every month, year after year, always before due date, then why the hell I was shown outstanding amount.
When customer asks for dish alignment, its another Rs.200+ Tax, Shows how caring their services were when you charged Rs.5520/annually.
Atleast Once a year they could have afforded fine tuning customer's Dish Antenna but they always give a damn.
Pack pricing has been further raised and channels are always introduced late.
Will throw the CPE and STB in their office when I have some free time, but only if they will give a NO-Dues Certificate as I would not pay any ransom they add in billing.

Screw them, i'm also willing to get rid of DishTV, every now and then it requires Antennae alignment, I call them at least thrice a year. Hathway doesn't have a recording feature, else i would have been in Hathway Cable by now.

sucks, i paid 1000 rs for a recorder box which i will not be using anymore. Can i make it use for FTA channels anyway?

Hi,
See every company rise the price of their channel pack and its very true. Though Dish Tv does not have poor service as you think of. It is stil a brand name company and people all around using it.