Zee Dish TV is the worst DTH service in the world

• Thread starter Thread starter Rausham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 11,627
DISH TV provides maximum no of channels for low cost but it fails to concentrate on CC so u cant say it as a worst DTH

DISH TV provides maximum no of channels for low cost but it fails to concentrate on CC so u cant say it as a worst DTH
what use for so many channels

Dish TV is a money making racket by the Zee Group. Too bad SRK endorses it.He has earned his money, but I feel robbed of money...I have Tata Sky too as my second connection and it is absolutely hassle-free. Tata Sky CC is like any other call centre, but their payment system is simply rocking!! Rupert Murdoch's Sky (and Star too) and Ratan Tata's joint venture is simply the best DTH experience (minus the call centre)

what use for so many channels
but india is split by so many languages and cultural activities🙁coz every DTH has to concentrate on every regional languages u may think that some channels are useless but those channels would have particular regional audience:cool2:

----------

Dish TV is a money making racket by the Zee Group. Too bad SRK endorses it.

He has earned his money, but I feel robbed of money...I have Tata Sky too as my second connection and it is absolutely hassle-free. Tata Sky CC is like any other call centre, but their payment system is simply rocking!! Rupert Murdoch's Sky (and Star too) and Ratan Tata's joint venture is simply the best DTH experience (minus the call centre)

maybe ur right but u forget one thing that channel packages costs are low in DISH TV but in case of Tata Sky DTH it fails to satisfy south customers and also the packaging prices are very high u should understand that first everybody needs quantity then we can talk about quality :evil: