Zee Dish TV is the worst DTH service in the world

• Thread starter Thread starter Rausham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 11,630

Rausham

ISP
Bsnl
Fails To Provide Latest Channls:- Dishtv have not added Neo Cricket,Tez ,Tez, IBN 7, UTVi news,UTV Bindaas,Star Aanada,Joisha,Majha,prvaah, Firangi,World Movies,UTVi News, on Subcribers Demand from Last more than two year.
while they Provides Useless Tv5 Monde like Channls for Rs150/m

Crapp & Used Less Channels: Like Zee Next , Zee Sports, CNEB news Channls,Play tv,

No Star Channls : there are no Star ch. for silver Pack & Gold Pack also Diamond Pack does not having star one, jetix, hungamma & disney channls
In Bigtv All Star & Sony Channls are Available Just Rs110 & Tata Sky All Star & Sony Channls are Available Just Rs125/month,also Airtel Digital tv gives these all star,sony ch. within Rs185/m while In dishtv all useless Zee channels are Available in Silver pack of Rs112 also Shara one & Filmy removed from it.

Useless Active Serivce:- Like ICICI Active,Astro Active,Playjam Active,

Now a days all DTH are Costly but Tata Sky,bigtv,Airtel Dth gives New Channls immediately.but dishtv doest not provides new channls.like neo,UTV bouquets like wold moveis, utv bindass,Firangi,B4u moveis,ibn7,tez,world moveis, etc

Plz frineds give your opnion on this topic.

Absence of Star Vijay in South Base Pack & Star one in Dimond Pack

Fails To Provide Latest Channls:- Dishtv have not added Neo Cricket,Tez ,Tez, IBN 7, UTVi news,UTV Bindaas,Star Aanada,Joisha,Majha,prvaah, Firangi,World Movies,UTVi News, on Subcribers Demand from Last more than two year.

Crapp & Used Less Channels: Like Zee Next , Zee Sports, CNEB news Channls,Play tv,

No Star Channls : there are no Star ch. for silver Pack & Gold Pack also Diamond Pack does not having star one, jetix, hungamma & disney channls
In Bigtv All Star & Sony Channls are Available Just Rs110 & Tata Sky All Star & Sony Channls are Available Just Rs125/month,also Airtel Digital tv gives these all star,sony ch. within Rs185/m while In dishtv all useless Zee channels are Available in Silver pack of Rs112 also Shara one & Filmy removed from it.

Now a days all DTH are Costly but Tata Sky,bigtv,Airtel Dth gives New Channls immediately.but dishtv doest not provides new channls.like neo,UTV bouquets like wold moveis, utv bindass,Firangi,B4u moveis,ibn7,tez,world moveis, etc

Absence of Star Vijay for South Subcribers

What i dont like is their allergy to star group. Why should customers suffer for their preferences.

Welcome Mr. Ashish with different id:

Please check my comments in Blue and bold

Dishtv will have all the latest and important channels on their platform and at very economical cost. Also the channels you have mentioned here were not that important and also won''t have any good TRP's as well hardly few people will watch these channels. except only Neo channels.

and for neo channels they are favourite because of Indiam cricket matches available to them. Let me remind you all the matches played in India and Abroad all ODI and T20 will be available on dd 1 which is available on dishtv. so we hardly miss neo channels on dishtv platform

Well that might be not watched by you but their are people who watch all these channels.

Well you are comparing with other dth Can you tell me whether Zee channels are available in base pack of Tata sky and bigtv ......A big No. No body can provide you all the channels in Rs.100.

And also if you see dishtv's basic pack is very good then any other basic pack of any DTH. do tata sky have 9X and NDTV Imagine in Base pack.....No. But Dishtv Have.

In dishtv All Zee and Sony channels are available in Rs.109 Silver pack with 9X , NDTV imagine, but these are not their in your tatasky and BIGTV.

Icici Active is most unique active service and only available on dishtv and really very help ful as at one place you get all info about atm’s branches, loans etc.
Dishtv’s Active Astro is far better then others as they have more content like Daily, monthly horoscope, General characteristics, Astro tips, birth day forecast. Where as other will have only daily forecast and birthday forecast.
In playjam dishtv have more advantage as they have more games then other dth and regularly new games were introduced in that.
Also dishtv have Bhakti Active avery good active service. Showing live Ganga Aarti, live Gurbani, Siddi vinayak and Sai baba darshan and aarti and also Balaji aarti.
And above all, All the active services are free on dishtv where as Tata sky is charging for Active services as well.

You have already told this earlier No need to repeat same thing again and again.

Absence of Star Vijay for South Subcribers

Available in al-carte pack.

Just a suggestion first get all your things and data right.

@ Mr. Saurabh
You are applying double standard about channels. For UTV/Firangi channels, you say TRP's are considered, but then many channels having very less TRP's are also available on DISH TV.
Except Telgu & Kannada channels, all ZEE channels are available in base pack of Tata Sky, so it could be justified with your reason for STAR VIJAY on a-la-carte in DISH TV.
About NEO channels also, NEO offers more then cricket, like many sports, hence all other operators have added NEO, but DISH is not willing.
I don't understand why you always bring in TATASKY for comparisons when there are other DTH operators available in market. Both being MPEG2 is not reason as normal customers hardly know the difference about it. Or do you think also think TATASKY is best ???😉

Dishtv is Currently the best DTH interms of the cost effective packagesIt has all the entertainment channels which is most popular and most rated channels... And talking about Zee sports its an ever good sports channel in terms of football and car rallies

Welcome Mr. Ashish with different id:

Please check my comments in Blue and bold

Just a suggestion first get all your things and data right.

Mr. Ashish? How is this?

Dishtv is Currently the best DTH interms of the cost effective packages

It has all the entertainment channels which is most popular and most rated channels... And talking about Zee sports its an ever good sports channel in terms of football and car rallies

cost effective? Not now Last year maxi pack cost me 300 Rs/month with all channels, Today for 335 Rs/month with no COLOR, UTV Movie, Bindaas Movies, Times Now, Zoom, CNBC TV18, CNBC Awaaz, CNN IBN. From last 6 months they are dividing packages with sweet name A-la-Carte Packs. Increasing only free and non entertaining Channels like TBN, KBS world, Aastha, shalom, SVBC channel,

i now pay 450 a month for airtel iptv. dish tv now feels expensive and crappy in comparison.

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

i forgot to mention. i was kidding.

@ Mr. Saurabh
You are applying double standard about channels. For UTV/Firangi channels, you say TRP's are considered, but then many channels having very less TRP's are also available on DISH TV.
Except Telgu & Kannada channels, all ZEE channels are available in base pack of Tata Sky, so it could be justified with your reason for STAR VIJAY on a-la-carte in DISH TV.
About NEO channels also, NEO offers more then cricket, like many sports, hence all other operators have added NEO, but DISH is not willing.
I don't understand why you always bring in TATASKY for comparisons when there are other DTH operators available in market. Both being MPEG2 is not reason as normal customers hardly know the difference about it. Or do you think also think TATASKY is best ???😉

You are correct, my friend took Dish TV last year and he is suffer now. :huh:

Yes Dish tv is the worst DTH.
Reasons
1.Star vijay not part of base pack.
2.Removed all english news channels to alacarte options
3.Dish tv is no.1 in Increasing costs (All new pay channels are given in alacarte packs and old channels are removed / moved to alacarte packs-This must also be considered for increase in price and not only price increase as service tax extra)
4.No.1 in telling lies. viz.a. 400 channels before the end of the year,b. We have bought protostar.
5.Introducing downgrade charges.

Customers think : ala carte packs have huge profit margin with less channels unless you cannot find appropriate pack don't opt for it. Downgrage charge is a cunning device made to fool the customers not to opt for higher packs and stay with base packs and select alacarte packs.

6. Their telephone line is always busy except in night times (after nine).
7. Giving irresponsive/irrelevant replies given especially in e-mail by customer care people
8. Website not working for past few days.
9. You cannot upgrade your packs or select additional alacarte packs through their website.
10.Only upgrade is possible after renewal, you cannot select lower packs after renewal. (I have received an email stating so from their customer care)

First of all...i got dishtv was the fact there was no other dth player to set foot in my area..but now with boomberang channel gone and dishtv alerting that tcm channel also to be removed ( not sure though .. but saw alerts ) where is dishtv going ??the sound quality of history channel and many other channels are going worst...i dont think dish tv is anything to recommend other to...please post in ur comments