Zee Dish TV DTH signal problem

• Thread starter Thread starter sagar 6465
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 9,660
its hard to guess who is faker..the one who praises blindly or criticizes few things of a particular DTH.:huh:

it seems that everybody is diverted from the topic of this thread..😗

@icycoolno it was happening for the past 3days only... first ppl in SOD said it was heavy rain in Delhi so their was a problem in up-linking the signal. So i din contact CC .. But still im facing the problem..

well then i have to wait one more day.. if problem persist then no other go... 've to contact CC..

checked with neighbours they say today their Dishtv is not giving much signal problems like it did since few days.

well in my street im the only person using Dish tv... others r SD and TS that too sme strangers far far away... Thats the prob. otherwise i wont post my queries here.

be relaxed, i think everything is working fine today atleast.even my TS and Bigtv on 1st floor.

Hey you mention both. Which has better quality and consistency?

Bigtv has lot better quality. (i know few Tata Sky likers wont like it but they should first check Bigtv in their same TV and then compare TS and Bigtv).

I am not supporting Bigtv as i hated their packages before.But now i think they have revamped with new packs.So once my offer ends i might renew with new packs:inodding: Hope Tatasky too gets something similar soon.