Regulars
ISP
TATA, Airtel
[align=center]Dishtv Offers Sabse Zyaada Entertainment
Sabse Zyaada - Number of Channels
Sabse Zyaada – Regional Channels
Sabse Zyaada Genre
Sabse Zyaada - Value at Every Price Point[/align]

Today Dishtv launched their new packages in North as well and now really distv offers max. Channels, regional channels and value for your money.

Speaking on the occasion Salil Kapoor, COO, Dishtv said “In a multi player scenario it is imperative to create a differentiated brand strategy and Dishtv has repositioned its brand with “Sabse Zyaada” - a positioning that clearly brings together the differentiation of Maximum Entertainment and Maximum No. of Channels and Maximum Value offered by Dishtv in a powerful way.”

“Sabse Zyaada” positioning comes from the strength to offer maximum width and depth of content with 240 channels and services, Sabse Zyaada channels across Genres/languages that we provide to our
subscribers along with Sabse Zyaada Value at every Price Point. Be it Regional content, Sports, News, Movies or Kids Channel Dishtv offers Sabse Zyaada Channels on its platform as compared to Cable, Digital Cable, IPTV and other DTH players. This combined with our latest technology products and continuous innovation – it truly makes “Sabse Zyaada” proposition for the consumer.” Salil Kapooradded.

Also Dishtv Offer Max number of Channels:

Dishtv 240
Tata Sky 190
Sun Direct 200+
Bigtv 200+
Airtel Dth 150+

Also dishtv offers maximun channels in almost all genres:

Dishtv Has Max. 15 Cinema Channels as compared to Tata sky - 10, Airtel dth - 11, Sun direct- 11, Big tv- 12.

Dishtv Has Max. 25 General Entertainment Channels (GEC) as compared to Tata sky - 22, Airtel dth - 16, Sun direct- 23, Big tv- 21.

Dishtv Has Max. 32 News Channels as compared to Tata sky - 23, Airtel dth - 21, Sun direct- 22, Big tv- 24.

Dishtv Has Max. 15 Kids/ Info Channels as compared to Tata sky - 14, Airtel dth - 12, Sun direct- 13, Big tv- 13.

Dishtv Has Max. 90 Regional Channels as compared to Tata sky - 61, Airtel dth - 59, Sun direct- 77, Big tv- 60.

So this clearly shows they have really Sabse Zyada in every thing. Best part Here is They have 90 regional channels way ahead of their competitors.

Source:http://www.dishtv.in/static/pdf/Sabse%20Zyaada.pdf
» Dish TV - India's first DTH entertainment...

Whats the point of Sabse Zyaada Entertainment when they have "Sabse Kharaab Customer Service"? Their website sucks. I recently got a chance to interact with Tata Sky CS and their web interface. Light years ahead of Dish. Anyway, I am stuck with DishTV till the interoperability clause kicks in.

Saurabh_G,U should know by now, what the max users here are trying to say. Dish TV has Max Khaarab CCMax Khaarab WebsiteMax Kharaab Recharge Facilty:yahoo::dance:

The only good thing about DishTV is that - It's cheap. Yup, as compared to other DTH operators, DishTV is definitely cheap. I'm using it since the last 3 years and I'm very much satisfied with it. 🙂I prefer VFM stuff.

The only good thing about DishTV is that - It's cheap. Yup, as compared to other DTH operators, DishTV is definitely cheap. I'm using it since the last 3 years and I'm very much satisfied with it. 🙂

I prefer VFM stuff.

Thats the only pick point of Dish TV - Its price. Otherwise, its a big time crap piece ! :hysterical: