zee dish tv dth: Constant picture cut-out prob in Vh1 + STB hanging issues...!

• Thread starter Thread starter icycool25
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 1,430

icycool25

Greatest P2P Downloader
ISP
BSNL Broadband 750 UL @ Rs.500 pm
Hi Guys,I guess this is not the first time I am writing my agitation against Dish TV. I think Dish TV never gives me a chance to praise them. Its going down each day and here are the two current prime reasons for that 🙁1) Remember the famous picture cut-out prob every 12 secs on certain TPs ? All chs on the same TP were getting affected by the same prob. The problem seems to be back and this time its on Vh1. Guys....Now what do I say...Vh1 is the only ch that I watch. Though this prob is not persistent on Vh1 but sometimes its quite irritating to see the the picture scramble every 12 scs. If you cant recall this issue then I suggest you go through the other forum where this prob was discussed in detail.(2) STB hanging issues....As if we had no probs already, we are topped with another issue. Ever since the software of Zenega CD1004iS was updated, our STB got hung whenever the Vol +/- was pressed. But hey..Thats not all, while that prob still continues we have another issue. The STB hangs and stops responding whenever the electronic program guide is checked...! It works for 'Today' but when 'Tomorrow' is selected, the STB just stops working and does not react to any buttons pressed. Ahh....How worse can things get ?Can you guys see and confirm if you all are facing the same problem..!