Zee Dish TV DTH : Are u a happy Dishtv User?

• Thread starter Thread starter A.Pradeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 13,105
I want neo immediately on dishtv.

[/quote][/quote]
meetdhil said:
I want neo immediately on dishtv.

YESTERDAY I HAVE REGISTER THEIR FEEDBACK ON THE DISHTV'S WEBSITE WWW.DISHTVINDIA.IN... AND ALSO I HAVE ASKED THEM WHAT ARE THE NEW CHANNELS THAT WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE FUTURE FOR THAT THE ONLINE CC PEOPLE SENT ME THE BIG EXCEL LIST OF CHANNELS

i could not able to attach that excel sheet in this forum... its is nothing but the exiting channel list

guys i come here not to blame or degrade dish tv but i found something is lagging when compared to Tata Sky and thts nothing but the signal strength is strong even in rainy days and the VC number is displaying in TS but for some moment(2-3 times per day) so tat is not disturbing me and at last all star channels are being telecasted and in tamil VIJAY is an major channel and its not available in dish tv but RAJ tv in tamil is not available in dish tv and a 24*7 cc is available and no probs on any failure but when compared to TS ,dish tv has low tarrifs but comparing overall TS is not that good but its ok 🙂

I am very disappointed with Dishtv.I purchased their connection paying Rs. 4000 (incl. installation).The Antenna dish fell down after a couple of months due to defective installation.Any number of complaints on e-mail & phone has not helped .They say that there is no guarantee for installtion.Can any one tell me to whom I should appeal?(My VC No.015 0441 8066).K.V.Pathy

I am very disappointed with Dishtv.
I purchased their connection paying Rs. 4000 (incl. installation).
The Antenna dish fell down after a couple of months due to defective installation.
Any number of complaints on e-mail & phone has not helped .
They say that there is no guarantee for installtion.
Can any one tell me to whom I should appeal?
(My VC No.015 0441 8066).
K.V.Pathy

please dont post your vc no in the forum it can be misused, send an email to them along with follow up on phone with customer care, also don't forget to mention the complaint no

Using Dish for 3.5 years. If I was in Bombay, I wouldn't have even thought about DISH - most cable operators in Bombay are reliable & have decent quality.Unfortunately, last many years I have spent in Hyd, Pune, Bangaloreetc where cable operators are pathetic. So compared to thesecity cable ops, I am happy with DISH.But overall not so happy.- When I first got DISH, it did not have Sony/StarPlus etc for 6 months- Once my top up channels got deactivated for no reason whatsover &it took a month of everyday talking/emails with CC to get it restored- Recently, all my channels got deactivated for no reason whatsover &took 2 weeks to get it back.- I don't particularly like the DISH Remote - first it's not a universalremote. Second it's not all that responsive (I have a 3.5 year oldZenega box). Is there any universal remote available in the marketwhich works with Zenega?- Unhappy about not getting new channels it UTVMovies/Bindaas Movies/Neo etc.- Dish Customer Service is totally useless.- Dish keeps tweaking the packages all the time - first sun channelswere an extra, now they are part of the regional package & Sahara channels which were free are now an extra.- One Good part is that I have never faced an outage ever because of weather or any other reasons - even in heavy rains my dish works fine.

Hi guys,as i am not using dishtv now,so tell me still are they showing the Viewing Card Number on the screen frequently while watching the channels?Dishtv users reply plsss.😀

I too a very santusht customer of DishTVI had been customer since last 4 yearsAnd the signal quality during rains is about 98%And during heavy rains it is 94%Sound quality is too awesomeBut I m unhappy little bit b coz DishTV didn't added Neo package and some marathi STAR channelsOtherwise, DishTV is BEST in DTH industry

Hi guys,as i am not using dishtv now,so tell me still are they showing the Viewing Card Number on the screen frequently while watching the channels?Dishtv users reply plsss.😀

every DTH shows the VC number or identifier key except Sun DTH.

I am also using Dish TV for last two years, the service is not so great, i agree with you with regards to VC No flashing every few minutes. Also, there is absolutely no additions in the channels. We are also forced channels which we do not want! Why do we have to pay, e.g: i am a Maharashtrian, i cannot understand any of the languages other than Hindi, English and Marathi, same might be the case with other language speaking guys, why are we made to pay for unwanted channels? When can we select our own channels?

Why is it that Dish TV does not include; Neo Sports, Neo Sports Plus, NDTV Goodtimes, NDTV Imagine, Bindaas, Star Maza, Sahara Mumbai etc..?

What is the government doing? Why are we to follow the whims and fancies of such service providers? I don't think they are providing any of the services free of cost.

As of today DTH is nothing but a tool to foll the people, wherein the government is in connivance with the service providers, otherwise tell me a reason for Zee sports not being available on Tata Sky?

This is a big fraud...

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

I am also using Dish TV for last two years, the service is not so great, i agree with you with regards to VC No flashing every few minutes. Also, there is absolutely no additions in the channels. We are also forced channels which we do not want! Why do we have to pay, e.g: i am a Maharashtrian, i cannot understand any of the languages other than Hindi, English and Marathi, same might be the case with other language speaking guys, why are we made to pay for unwanted channels? When can we select our own channels?

Why is it that Dish TV does not include; Neo Sports, Neo Sports Plus, NDTV Goodtimes, NDTV Imagine, Bindaas, Star Maza, Sahara Mumbai etc..?

What is the government doing? Why are we to follow the whims and fancies of such service providers? I don't think they are providing any of the services free of cost.

As of today DTH is nothing but a tool to foll the people, wherein the government is in connivance with the service providers, otherwise tell me a reason for Zee sports not being available on Tata Sky?

This is a big fraud...

Mr. sshringarpure;176859 NDTV Goodtimes, NDTV Imagine, are available on dish tv.Plz check the channels on ur platform