Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Testing this tonight.

Yumist | Homely Meals on Tap

Home delivery of meals. Rs. 75 for vegetarian. Rs. 95 for non-vegetarian.

I think mobile number of an existing user is the coupon code for first free meal. Got mine free by using a friend's number. Ping me if you want to try!

nmDUPaO.jpg
MGBJXk1.jpg

Good food. Did not track delivery time. But was definitely out of ETA shown in the app. But at least it was not 2 hours (or never) as mentioned by some folks in app reviews. Quantity is good enough for a regular person. I might need two on an empty stomach 😛

Hi,

We started Yumist with the vision to bring quality and convenience to your daily meals, and we promised ourselves to try and achieve this while keeping prices at the lowest possible levels. With that in mind, we held on to price points of Rs 85 - 130 inclusive taxes until now.

Time has come for us to increase our prices a bit. With increasing costs of raw material (eg. Dal prices have gone up 50% in recent months) and delivery expenses going up, we had to take this tough decision. Our meals will now be priced Rs 100 onwards, inclusive taxes, which we believe to be very reasonable considering the quality we strive to provide.

In other news, we’re launching YumCash later this week on our website and Android app. This is your dedicated Yumist wallet that allows for super quick one tap payments, removing all hassles associated with cash transactions. Just load money on YumCash once and use it for one tap payments on your subsequent orders.

We’ll also have an introductory offer for YumCash users, where we add 15% from our side if you topup more than Rs 1000 to the wallet. Another exciting bit we are working on is YumPlan that will allow you to create your own flexi subscription plans on the go. Of course, YumPlan customers will have preferential pricing.

Cheers.

Alok & Abhimanyu

Filled up a long survey for a gift. Turns out it's a stupid coupon. Use SWEET to get a free dessert on one order in next three days.

YumCash is now part of the app. You get 1150 on adding 1000 rupees to it. Which basically means one meal free on seven meals 😛

Yumplan is now launched. Though is quite pointless in current form. How can I be sure that I would need a meal 2 weeks from now?

CkXCK0L.png

And since they do not always have a non-veg meal offering, the only option available is a veg meal. Plus only weekdays.

Yumist is now accepting Sodexo in exchange for Yumcash. You get 10% extra.

Sodexo for YumCash

You can now exchange your Sodexo vouchers for YumCash, a dedicated Yumist wallet which allows for super quick one tap payments. The minimum exchange value is Rs 500, and in return we give you 10% extra.

Constant Evolution – BYOB, Lunchroom & Bites – Yumist Blog

We are not ones to ever take no for an answer. If you want it, we shall bring it to you. With that ingrained in our DNA, we set forth to evolve our entire supply chain to make customisation and a larger variety feasible. Today, we are proud to announce that you have the ability to customise your mealbox on Yumist. This flexibility has never been available in the daily meals market, whether you got food from a dabbawalla, the company cafeteria or the redhi wala. You want your Rajma with Chapatis instead of Rice, go for it and let no one judge you. Interestingly enough, we saw many of our customers take up that option today.

Make Your Own Mealbox is now available across NCR and orders can be placed on our Website and the latest version (3.0) of our Android app. This will soon be rolled out on iOS.

But wait, the weekend gets better. You can get 15% cashback with every order placed between today and 14th August 2016, just by using the coupon code '15'. The total cashback will be added to your Yumist wallet on 15th August 2016.