YouTube Updates

Even after selecting 'Higher picture quality', it defaults to 720p.

The desktop thing can be fixed with a extension. Mobile is the pain. I mean there are cracks for mobile for that which make it happen , but Youtube should bring that feature so that the user can lock on 1080p if he wants to

Google screws the basic of things and then the features which they bought make no sense that time. They did the same with Meet

Facial recognition restrictions: The Terms of Service already state that you cannot collect any information that might identify a person without their permission. While this has always included facial recognition information, the new Terms make that explicitly clear.
YouTube’s right to monetize: YouTube has the right to monetize all content on the platform and ads may appear on videos from channels not in the YouTube Partner Program.
Royalty payments and tax withholding: For creators entitled to revenue payments, such payments will be treated as royalties from a U.S. tax perspective and Google will withhold taxes where required by law.

Last edited:
i guess the http proxy i am using which is supposed to be in india is not really in india 🥺

EJyeAkR.webp

YouTube has changed fonts... Looks weird. Would probably get used to it in a few days.