• Replies: Replies 66
  • Views: Views 7,692
Navjot Singh

Navjot Singh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Airtel

You can now cast your uploaded tracks to devices and speakers around your home. Initially, only premium subscribers were able to cast.

YouTube Music also now works better with Google Assistant when it comes to your personal playlists. You can request them by name when speaking to Assistant, and the right playlist will come on.

An update to the explore tab has added top charts for artists, songs, and music videos in 57 countries.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
trying to use this for a few hours now planning to dump Spotify and by god how bad it is.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
lol the more i use it the more i hate it. i would probably stick to Spotify.

Samuel

Samuel

ISP
Precious Net
Google play music stopped stopped working on my cousin's phone and he's forced to use YouTube music. It's not letting him play offline files. He's hating it like anything. Installed a third party app for him. 😂

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
The chief executive of Google’s parent company Alphabet has apologised to Thierry Breton after an internal document laid out a plan to attack the EU commissioner, and promised that such tactics were “not the way we operate”.

In a virtual meeting on Thursday, Sundar Pichai told Mr Breton, the internal market commissioner, that Google was a very large company and that the document “was never shown to me”. He added that he had not “sanctioned” the plan, according to two people familiar with the conversation.

it's like pichai has no idea what's going on in his company.