Your Net Package

• Thread starter Prophet of the Pimps
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 5,238
P

Prophet of the Pimps

Regular
Please post the following thingName of the Service Provider:package Name:How much do you pay:Speed:Download Limit:Customer Care:Other Misc Services:

P

Prophet of the Pimps

Regular
Name of the Service Provider: iGatePackage Name: BasicHow much do you pay: Rs.850Speed: 256 kbpsDownload Limit: UnlimitedCustomer Care: Pretty Decent, They send over a guy to check in on your complain within a Day.Other Misc Services: They actively support our DC++ Hub, They host a CS Server, They support Lan Transfers, You can pretty much do anything on Lan.

A

avinds

Regulars
ISP
BSNL 900UL Plus
Name of the Service Provider: Si(ck)fyPackage Name: Keeps on changingHow much do you pay: Rs. 450Speed: 64-96 kbpsDownload Limit:a very complicted function 150+25*X=no of days reducedCustomer Care: should beCusomer SpareOther Misc Services: "request timed out", "validity reduction","floating limits";

M

muttster`

Regulars
ISP
MTNL Triband + TATA night u/l
Name of the Service Provider: In2CablePackage Name: 64kbps monthly unlimitedHow much do you pay: Rs. 1653/-Speed: 64kbps = 8KBps..Download Limit: NoneCustomer Care: Was good one time I had a fault fixed within 2hrs, sad another time.took 3days.Other Misc Services:noneName of the Service Provider: MTNL Package Name: DSL NUHow much do you pay: Rs. 800 (though yet to get first bill)Speed: 215-225kbpsDownload Limit: noone during 00:00 to 08:00Customer Care: Pathetic.Pathetic.Pathetic.Other Misc Services: None I know of.

A

abdulrahman004

Name of service provider : BSNL Data Onepackage name : Bsnl home 500Pay : 550 (including 10% ST)Speed : 200-240Downlaod limit : None till june 30. After that 1 GBCustomer Care : Very Poor but this prob doesnt ariseMissilaneous service: None till nowWaiting for some new packages at the end of this month

V

Vince

Regular
Originally posted by muttster`@Jun 27 2005, 07:36 AM
Name of the Service Provider: In2Cable
Package Name: 64kbps monthly unlimited
How much do you pay: Rs. 1653/-
Speed: 64kbps = 8KBps..
Download Limit: None
Customer Care: Was good one time I had a fault fixed within 2hrs, sad another time.took 3days.

But you can get TataIndicom for rs.880 unlimited 64kbps!!

or have you now switched over to your secong ISP?

D

dethbinder

Name of the Service Provider:exatt netPackage Name: 128 kbps single userHow much do you pay: 1250/- (Actual price 750/-, 500 bucks BLOODY MAINTANENCE!!!) :( Speed: 128 kbps -Download Limit: noneCustomer Care: didnt need to use it (yet)Other Misc Services: none tht i know of. would like a cs server or a dc hub.

M

muttster`

Regulars
ISP
MTNL Triband + TATA night u/l
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2005, 11:37 PM
But you can get TataIndicom for rs.880 unlimited 64kbps!!

or have you now switched over to your secong ISP?
[snapback]13940[/snapback]
[/quote]
TATAIndicom not available in my area yet..I had enquired about the same.So am stuck with In2cable.They are reliable and speed's always 8kBps but too expensive.

V

Vince

Regular
Name of the Service Provider: TataIndicom BBPackage Name: 64kbps monthly unlimitedHow much do you pay: Rs. 800/- plus 10% service taxSpeed: 64kbps = 8KBps..Achieved speed- 88kbps = 11KBps :D (maybe it'll be fast only for some time)Download Limit: NoneCustomer Care: Ok. (so far)

S

Suraj

Regular
SifyFamily Pack Range - SharedRs 600 (500+ 100 for mainenance)128KbpsDownload Limit : 150 MB (8:00 AM - 10 PM) , night unlimited (10PM - 8AM)Customer Care : on 2 occasions they have solved the problem on the spot.Other Misc Services: same as avinds.

G

gandalf12

Name of the Service Provider: HathwayPackage Name: Night SilverHow much do you pay: 440Speed: 256 Kbps (Constant speed of 24 KB/s on IRC, 20 to 22 KB / s on DC++)Download Limit: Unlimited. Only from 8 PM to 8AM (12 hours a day)(Sunday 24 hours)Customer Care: GoodOther Misc Services: dunnoFrankly, I am really very happy with Hathway. Service was EXCELLENT. Speed is constant. I download 23 to 25 GB every month. I use only IRC. and occasionally DC++

V

vishalk

name of isp: iGatequaterly package: 800+taxpaclage: 256k unlimitedcustomer support: good..as mentioned b4 they send their guys to asses the problem and fix them asapdownload speed: 32k @ uncapped frm 12 am to 9 amother services offered: dc++ hub, gaming server and forum maintained by users.

P

pawanrh

Regular
ISP
None.. :(
Name of the Service Provider: HathwayPackage Name: Freeway How much do you pay: 999+10.2%+modem rent (if rented) = 1097Speed: 256k (Avg 30+kBps off peak and 25+ kBps peak)Download Limit: nilCustomer Care: Pretty Good! They call you back when you complain! Most complaints solved in 2-3 hours except fewOther Misc Services: Nothing really! Thats all they offer and give!