Your favourite quotes

prathapml

Mjölnir
[OP]
Regulars
Aug 27, 2004
Bangalore
Please post your most favourite quote. (about life/love/silly/etc.)

Sometimes, we see a quote which feels most meaningful, and some have a certain policy which they base their entire life on. So here's a place for you to tell it, and see what others post too. Repeated quotes, or saying the same thing as someone else is cheating! ;)

These are some of mine. :)"Nothing is Impossible"

When you lose, don't lose the lesson.

"Love is hard work; and hard work sometimes hurts!"

If you want something badly enough, the entire universe and God will conspire to give it to you.

Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreams don't have much.[/b]

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level, then beatyou with experience. - Dilbert

F

Fred

There are 1000s of quotes I like. Here's one:
"Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'"
- Charlie Brown

Vince

Regular
Regulars
May 23, 2005
Originally posted by Fred@Jan 19 2005, 09:58 PM
There are 1000s of quotes I like.

[snapback]4625[/snapback]
[/quote]

Could you enlighten us on a few more please??

A

agnivo007

Today's Quote : :D “Money may be the husk of many things but not the kernel. It brings you food, but not appetite; medicine, but not health; acquaintance, but not friends or love; servants, but not loyalty; days of joy, but not peace or happiness.”Will add one every day...

A

agnivo007

Here's today's one : :D “The reality of the other person is not in what he reveals to you, but in what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says but rather what he does not say.”

ujjwal

Regular
Regulars
Oct 17, 2004
"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid" ~ Soren Aabye Kierkegaard"Base 8 is just like base 10, really... if you're missing two fingers" ~ from "The New Math" by Tom Lehrer

F

Fred

Sanjeev Kumar: "Beeta hua kal aaj hamare beech tabhi aata hai jab hum aaj ko poori tarah jee nahin paate." -Anubhav