Your experience with recovery agents hired by mobile service providers in India?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,139

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I just got to hear this story from a friend. He had some payment issues with a mobile company. And one fine day, he got a call from a recovery agent. It was not a casual call. Pretty offensive in nature. This was communicated to the relevant company here and prompt action was taken. Anyone else here who has experienced something similar? (i do realize that this is sort of common with credit card and loan defaults. but this is probably the first time i have heard this related to a mobile connection bill payment...)

my cuz had problem with reliance (4-5 yrs back)..he got some bill of 16k and he didnt pay... recovery agents called him at some station.he went there with a a friend who was kind bodybuilder 😀 and recovery agent were also 2-3 persons...but nothing happened (most likelye because of friend)...finally bill was settled for 2k or so.

hmm. so that did not turn out to be that bad because of the body builder guy. what happens in case there is no body builder friend 😀

hmm. so that did not turn out to be that bad because of the body builder guy.

what happens in case there is no body builder friend 😀

It's pretty obvious 😛

one thing i hate to do. not pay bills on time.