Your connection is not private

Spyro

The huawei router which came along with my Airtel FTTH connection takes ages to load the 192.168.1.1 page and after logging ,is it router which is slow or am i missing something here.And recently i have been having a lot of buffering on YouTube the playback just get stuck.

and another issue is with my phone,when i try to download or update games from play store it just stuck on the download pending and i when i switch to my mobile network it gets started,i have tried so many ways to fix this like clearing cache and even reset my phone to factory settings it didn't help me.

Sushubh

Administrator
Does your phone have battery saver mode? Try turning it on when play store gets stuck on pending.

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
Maybe you got a dud router from Airtel. Ask them to bring and check with another router same model.

Spyro

Sorry for the spam ,i was trying to quote you @Sushubh

Sushubh

Administrator
I have the pending issue for me months now. On Excitel. It usually starts downloading instantly when I switch to battery saver mode.

Spyro

Maybe you got a dud router from Airtel. Ask them to bring and check with another router same model.
So i will call their customer care and ask them for the replacement router ,will they recharge me for replacement ? Is there any alternative router i can buy to use with the connection with VOiP support.

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
Yeah call customer care and tell them router is hanging/slow. I don't think they should charge anything for replacement. Better to stick with Airtel's provided router, why bother trying to get your own device? This router model is the current/latest one they are providing.

BTW, FYI, I am not an Airtel FTTH user I am on BSNL FTTH :D