You Telecom: WIFI configuration

i have my own Pronet 54 WRT wifi router. and i m trying to configure but it's not working. how to configure
Clone your PC's mac address in your wi-fi router & also verify that in you You Tele online account it showing same mac address of your PC.

To know mac address of your windows pc comand command prompt and type > ipconfig /all

i tried this thing but its still not working any body know how to configure properly?

I have configured the WiFi with ppoe connection n added my UI n Pass. Nw I can't able to connect. In router page it shows. Connecting..... But no use. I tried connecting LAN internet is working. As u ppl said I cloned my pc Mac add to wan Mac add. N tried to update it in you page under PC Mac modification. I have account no n current PC Mac add as 0026.2d63.ff68
Now I want it to update it n selected previous add n added as 20-C9-D0-8A-A3-A1. Nw it says characters must be between 0-9 a-f. What went wrong plseas help me....

I have configured the WiFi with ppoe connection n added my UI n Pass. Nw I can't able to connect. In router page it shows. Connecting..... But no use. I tried connecting LAN internet is working. As u ppl said I cloned my pc Mac add to wan Mac add. N tried to update it in you page under PC Mac modification. I have account no n current PC Mac add as 0026.2d63.ff68
Now I want it to update it n selected previous add n added as 20-C9-D0-8A-A3-A1. Nw it says characters must be between 0-9 a-f. What went wrong plseas help me.... My router is TP-Link WR740N