YOU Telecom: Not getting the promised speed!

• Thread starter Thread starter rohit53
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 8,039

rohit53

ISP
Youtele
I currently have the night angel 192kbps-1mbps plan. But i am getting download speeds of 20-25 kb/s only. Even in the night. Should i be changing any settings or anything else? I get the same speed no matter where i download from. But when i check my internet speed it says my speed is 700-800 kbps.If any one could help me, i would really appreciate it.

If you check other threads in the youtele section, youtele seems to give less speed to international servers, when compared to local india servers. Try speedtest to USA or EUROPE servers and see how much you are getting

Here i checked my speeds, they are crap ...

But when i check my speed on their site (Youtele.com), they have a speed test of their own, it shows my speed is 600-700 kbps! What should i do? I complained to them, they haven't responded till now. Another mistake i did is, i payed for a yearly plan.

as expected their links are saturated, so you are getting very slow speed, try using torrent sites, as torrent downloads from many peers usually located in india, so u might get your full speed