• Thread starter Thread starter munabhai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 29,601
After tele verification i get this message

https://s12.postimg.org/d6k8s6hzh/2016_09_08_211611.jpg

You have exhausted your Account balance / Credit limit

tpAfj2g.jpg

How much time should i wait after tele verification?

Last edited:
Open myjio and install the 4 apps. you'll get a popup about the UL offer click on submit.

I am getting this message when i log in jio account

There are no plans in your service. Please recharge to prevent usage of your monetary balance.

When i click on browse plans i get this message.

You are on a plan which automatically renews every month. Recharges and changes not allowed on this plan.

Can you tell me what to do. There was no popup message and i did restart the jiofi device but still not working.

its because your UL preview offer is not activated in your no , i had this trouble too
just installed the jio4Gvoice[earlier jio join ] app and got the SIM registered and then i got an SMS about FRC for Rs 0 which activates the UL plan and then you are good to go

data is working seamlessly but voice calls are not getting connected to other networks

and recharges can be made on or after 01 Jan 2017 until then we will get the warning messages while trying to make a recharge

Its working now. I contact them through twitter they fixed it. JioCare (@JioCare) | Twitter

But now another new problem, 2gb data is finished, internet is not working now. Getting the same "You have exhausted your Account balance / Credit limit" message. Is there any way to fix it?

TTeAcV4.jpg

Yes, mine too. Activated automatically after 4hrs

@munabhai just remove the sim and reinsert it after 30 minutes and you will get unlimited. There is no need to install any apps for jio link. all you need to do is wait