• Thread starter Thread starter gaurang08
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 5,400

gaurang08

Regular
ISP
you telecom
Just got an email from Tata Sky that they have tied up with YOU Broadband and are providing the services ultra cheap . am going to call up you broadband helpline and find out will they give the broadband at these rates even without TS VOD ..

I am currently paying You broadband Rs 1102 /- for 12 mbps till 25 GB and 1 mbps unlimited thereafter and just check the rates for TS VOD below ..

It Seems It's a limited period offer and 12Mbps with 20Gb and then 1Mbps unlimited for Rs.649+Taxes.Interesting offer and nice way to Increase Broadband Subscriber base.:tongue_2:

What if You is not providing broadband connection in your area?

^ You can Connect it to any broadband connection which has a ethernet Cable.
Still i feel this one is kind of waste. But kind of chaltha thingy.
Will the download be free of cost?
- Catch Up TV service is available free of cost. As a special offer, we are also providing you with free movies for a limted period.
- For all paid content, the price of the video (movies, concerts, TV shows etc) will be displayed along with with information / storyline of the video you wish to download

this is certainly a pretty good offer. Frankly, the best I have seen till now. Hmmm.. so they are not in Delhi..

They have not yet informed there customer Care team as they are still dumb as they are not aware yet about anything like this is launched by there company.