• OK type

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ISP
Hathway, Bibwewadi
Hey guys I need to get a broadband connection in Bavdhan, Pune. Previously I was using Hathway in Bibwewadi. It was a good service. The reviews for hathway is real bad in Bavdhan. My friends in Baner is using You broadband they say its great. I wanted to know how is their service in Bavdhan? Can you also suggest me other broadband services if you you are using or have used recently.

Thanks in advance guys!

There is some local provider named B broadband in bavdhan.My friend told me dat it's quite good.Here are the contact details - 8425881202.I took the details from friend.You can contact them.

I can vouch for YOU broadband has been the best ISP so far that i have used. But check with neighbors first to see if they have been giving good service in your locality.

Jaydev Harsole, ill look into this.
hitech0101: Are you staying Bavdhan? Have you used the service of Ubroadband? I have friends living in Baner, they say its preety good. but not sure about Bavdhan.

I am using You Broadband but not living in bavdhan. Note that the way they provided connection in my place is have a modem installed on the terrace of the building and run a power and data cable to my flat. It can have up to 4 connections and now there 3 people in my building who are using it.

I am also using You broadband in kothrud.Its good.But I prefer any local provider because dey offer best plans @ cheap price and you get full bandwidth while downloading using utorrent or using youtube.