YOU Broadband Run by Frauds?

ISP
You Tele Broadband aka Iquara
Hi friends some years back when i was planning to take a connection, i came across YOU Broadband Services.They boasted that they where the first ones to provide broadband in Chennai.I was planning to take a 64kbps connection then.
They had a night unlimited plan at that time by the name Night Angel.I dont know whether they have it still?The sales guys came to my place and teh started the usual blah blah...They told me i can download at night from 9 to morning 9 unlimited and browse during the rest of the time.I believed it.As i hadn come across any salespersons before let alone those frauds from YOU Broadband.😛
I gave in and paid 1000 deposit for modem + 500 registration Charges + some 500 first months rent.They went telling me i will get the connection in 2 days.But i dindnt get the connection in that time.And i called up many times in between.I thought of checkin at their local office and after waitin for some time i was let in and i told about my plan but they told me the offers wer different on the plan i ve taken.:huh:

i checked up the plan and found that i had unlimited download from 9 to 9 but was not allowed to browse during the rest of the time.I complained that i was cheated by their sales person,but they wer not giving in.They told i had to enquire...:madness:
Next time i went thre with my friends...this time we made a scene after which they came to agree that they can arrange for paying me back.And gave me the main office number at Mylapore.I called thm up and gave a complaint.I used to call them daily in the morn and in the eve for two months.They will tell that they were trying to arrange it.

Meanwhile some guys came from the office to give me connection.But we didnt let them.We wanted the money back.couldn trust them any more.
Atlast i managed to get the money back.But i spent a lot of my energy in between.
Again m asking you friends not to fall for what the sales guys may offer you.Especially those from YOU Broadband .For more information on you tele services you can check the thread https://broadband.forum/broadband-india/13252-you-tele-worst-internet-providers/

Amazing, and they were offering service in my area around 2005, i nearly opted for them but changed mind for some reason at the last moment.Airtel came to the rescue a few months later 😀

I think u got lucky my friend.Airtel gives a much better service (i ve been told)...🙂
I read ur thread
Protecting the whisteblower by blogging ...was good one.
ther s another site like this, bt international.Wikileaks (u must ve read bout it).Worth checkin.

Some damn good lawyer should file a case against YOU Broadband for damages. He might make millions in compensation and the company will be shut down. They won't be able to cheat any more new customers...🙂