You Broadband line shifting delay

ISP
You Broadband
Hello there,
I have been using You Broadband for the first time and had got a connections a couple of months back. Unfortunately due to some reasons I shifted to a new place and had placed a ticked to shift my connection to my new address.
I placed the support request on 3rd of March and was promised the connection will be delivered in & days maximum and was told to pay Rs. 606.
I waited for 7 days and no one since had contacted me for any kind of details. When I tried to contact the customer care I was blatantly apologized for and was said it will be done in a day.
Not only I did not got the call back from your side, forget geting the connection, I had to call 3 more times for the connection and was repeatedly said the same thing from your irresponsible support team.
Later on I tried to contact the local office in Pune and was said again the same stuff your customer care people told. Even then my connection did not got transferred.
And after calling a great number of times to a lot of your people, some of them were the worst of all, even calling the highest You Broadband authority in Pune, who often hung up in middle of the call or tried to evade the calls, I still did not got the connection.
Finally after a really long wait period and talking to some of your worst employees in ways I do not talk to people normally I somehow got the connection on 24th March 2014, and was also promised an extension of the number of days it took for the connection to get delivered by a Mr Mahesh who I think is the senior most authority in Pune. Who's phone number is +91-8805529678
I am writing this mail for the same and will need a written acknowledgement for the same.
It did not only affect my word by a large amount but also made me lose confidence in You Broadband which I thought would be a much better than my previous ISP providers. I am very very angry and disappointed with You Broadband and I might not consider using your services furthermore after my current term ends, if I don't get offered the extension.