You Broadband In Hyderabad

• Thread starter Thread starter cyrux
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 8,744

cyrux

Regular
I just saw a harding in hyderabad at masab tank , reagarding YOU broadband. Initially i thought it was some new company. After coming to home and doing some googling on net, came to know that iqara changed its brand name . Lets see if they can offer some interesting packages as well

Any1 took You tele bb connection in Hyd????Plz reply ...how is the service????

its no new company..it was called iqara earlier.. wich flopped badly due to high pricing..now they offer 2mbps speeds. no idea about their service or packages. they do hav a website though

YOU customer care suckss...They didnt even call me after taking all my details...I was not even informed if the service is available in my area...I guess their bb service also sucks!!!

I had horrible experiences with YOU Telecom (which was earlier called IQARA). I had taken 96 kbps unlimited and to my frustration the download speed was terrible 1-2kbps and i could not open a particular site totally which i was working on everyday. Inspite of my continuous calls to the customer care the response was mind-blowingly terrible. Unfortunate thing was there was no other provider service in my locality. I got my first month's bill. I then spoke to the customercare number of times after the bill that iam not ready to pay the bill unless the issue is resolved....Fine evening when I was damm busy in the office i got a call saying he's the executive from YOU and has come to my residence for bill collection. I potitely told him abt the whole issue after which he started abusing me. I didn't want to speak to that cheap person and i disconnected the phone. He then called me a couple of times and i didnot answer the call after which he sent me a message with VERY OBUSIVE Language. I then called him back and he started threatening me that he would kill me. That hero's name is SATISH.
The next day I went to YOU TELECOM office in Begumpet. I met Mr. VIJAY BHARKAR, who's the Manger of Collection Department. He's an other hero. I showed him the message and he immediately summoned the executive who was on the field, took his SIM card and immediately sacked him. I was convinced and got home. The next day when i called on the executive's number, the same person(Satish) answered the call, means sacking episode was artistically scripted and directed by the great hero, manager Mr. Vijay Bhaskar.

After this i gave the complaints regarding this to the customer care ut no use. There is no option in the website to reach a senior person. In the complaints column there is a dropdown with list of complaint names. U can only selct a complaint but cannot write a complaint of ur choice. It shows the company is intentionally encouraging these idiots. Unfortunately i payed the bill and iam still continuing with this connection as i have no other option.

I had horrible experiences with YOU Telecom (which was earlier called IQARA). I had taken 96 kbps unlimited and to my frustration the download speed was terrible 1-2kbps and i could not open a particular site totally which i was working on everyday. Inspite of my continuous calls to the customer care the response was mind-blowingly terrible. Unfortunate thing was there was no other provider service in my locality. I got my first month's bill. I then spoke to the customercare number of times after the bill that iam not ready to pay the bill unless the issue is resolved....Fine evening when I was damm busy in the office i got a call saying he's the executive from YOU and has come to my residence for bill collection. I potitely told him abt the whole issue after which he started abusing me. I didn't want to speak to that cheap person and i disconnected the phone. He then called me a couple of times and i didnot answer the call after which he sent me a message with VERY OBUSIVE Language. I then called him back and he started threatening me that he would kill me. That hero's name is SATISH.
The next day I went to YOU TELECOM office in Begumpet. I met Mr. VIJAY BHARKAR, who's the Manger of Collection Department. He's an other hero. I showed him the message and he immediately summoned the executive who was on the field, took his SIM card and immediately sacked him. I was convinced and got home. The next day when i called on the executive's number, the same person(Satish) answered the call, means sacking episode was artistically scripted and directed by the great hero, manager Mr. Vijay Bhaskar.

After this i gave the complaints regarding this to the customer care ut no use. There is no option in the website to reach a senior person. In the complaints column there is a dropdown with list of complaint names. U can only selct a complaint but cannot write a complaint of ur choice. It shows the company is intentionally encouraging these idiots. Unfortunately i payed the bill and iam still continuing with this connection as i have no other option.
you have bsnl as a choice go for it🙂