You broadband - Billing procedure - some doubts

• Thread starter Thread starter MSR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,520

MSR

ISP
JioFiber
Can somebody please answer my questions on the billing process of YOU broadband monthly plan?

1) Before the end of a billing month, can I pay in advance for a FEW months (or only one) so that the service goes uninterruptedly?

2) At the end of the billing month, will my net be disconnected automatically (may be obvious)?

3) If I renew my connection after say 10 days, will the next billing month start from the date of expiry of the last billing month or from the date of renewal by payment.

4) Till my renewal, will I be reminded by phone,SMS,eMail to my registered / alternate phone & mail ID?

5) After payment of the monthly renewal amount, will my service be restored automatically or I need to follow up with their activation team members? How many hours / days will the reactivation take approximately?

Thanks in advance for your inputs.

@MSR Murthy the YOU Broadband
billing works the same way as Jiofiber

Reactions: MSR
@Anil, thanks.
Whrere are you from at Hyd?
I am from Kukatpally.
Among You and Act, which is better as a backup to JioFiber, particularly for gaming?

Is Act’s billing process also similar to JioFiber, in as far as the above questions are concerned? Or is it more like a Post-Paid service?

@MSR Murthy ACT billing cycle starts from first of every month
the due date is on the 10TH
if You miss the due date the invoice states 25 INR extra(my plan is A-max700) but in my case they did not charge
the connection can go on
2/5 days extra after due date more than that they suspend Your connection the speed will bee restricted to 512 Kbps
during the start of next month they deactivate Your connection then You have to call them asking to reactivate
24 Hours after reactivation You have to pay bill of both the months
so it is more like post paid

Last edited:
@Anil, thanks.
Whrere are you from at Hyd?
I am from Kukatpally.
Among You and Act, which is better as a backup to JioFiber, particularly for gaming?
I would not like to give my area
ACT Fibernet connection quality down time is much better than YOU Broadband I do not no about gaming
but ACT Fibernet billing cycle is confusing(checkout the previous post)
if You want to stop paying for next month have to inform them 7 days before

And how is the billing process with Airtel vFiber? Prepaid like Jio or postpaid like Act?

I was looking out for for a fair service as a backup to Jio, so that I can switch between monthly packs to ensure quality and continuity. Not keen on associated free OTT content.

Last edited: