You broadbad - worst service and speed

• Thread starter Thread starter Sachin N
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,485
ISP
you telecom
I am using you broadband in wakad pune. My experience with you is very bad.
The speeds are never as per the plan you are on. On weekends, its almost unusable. The call center people take a lot of time to answer your calls. Many times i had hang up as no one was picking up the call.
My recent experience is worst. My net was down for more than a week. And the suport person arrived only after my recharge was expired and i refused to renew as the net was down (I received a lot of calls from them to renew). Reminding to renew is the only thing they are good at.
Please beware of you broadband.

Yes You Broadband people should be given a award for sending reminders to renew .. They can harrow you via calls / sms / and emails ...

@Sachin
You should tell them to credit your account with the number of days your internet was down. I believe they can do that.
I am a YOU broadband user in Aundh area and service at my place is good. Yes sometimes it goes down but i get a SMS immediately saying service is down due to fiber cut and will be restored at XX Time which is usually when they actually restore it.
I believe the fiber cut reason is pretty standard but i am happy with the service i am being provided.
I am on the 1 Mbps Unlimited plan and pay around 2100-2200 Rs for 3 Months (Approx 700+ per month).

PS: I am not a YOU broadband spokesperson neither do they provide me any free internet. I am just a YOU broadband user since December 2012 in the place where i am staying.

I concur with Sachin...12mbps + subscribers are worst hit. I enrolled for their services last month with a 3 month commitment plan of 80GB and till date it has never worked flawless. After 7PM Speeds are bare min b/w 512kbps - 1mbps. I have put a cancellation request forward with a full refund. Off lately, i have been made to learn that they are falling short on the server and have ordered a new one to manage the load 🙂. I applied for a New Airtel BB yesterday and don't mind paying extra because you have your peace of mind and you get the same quality BB 24hrs.

Applied for YOU BB @ 8th FEb, but after a month still no one come for installation. Lots of follow up but west of time, every time new reason. MFs... Whoever reading this post and want to go for YOU BB, don't even go for YOU as per my understanding. For new connection i have to do this much of follow ups then what after they apply service and you have some problem.

Just yesterday subscribed to 10mbps plan .. paid 3 months advance ... and today getting speeds of 700kbps .. pathetic !!

golu said:
Applied for YOU BB @ 8th FEb, but after a month still no one come for installation. Lots of follow up but west of time, every time new reason. MFs... Whoever reading this post and want to go for YOU BB, don't even go for YOU as per my understanding. For new connection i have to do this much of follow ups then what after they apply service and you have some problem.
It was opposite for me. I called in morning and in 4 hours my internet was up and running. I guess because there was already wiring and all done in my building so it was just matter of pulling the wire to my home and setting up modem.

rak007 said:
It was opposite for me. I called in morning and in 4 hours my internet was up and running. I guess because there was already wiring and all done in my building so it was just matter of pulling the wire to my home and setting up modem.
Yes u r right..