• Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 6,486

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Hey, I am Sushubh. I am a huge Blogs and Forum junkie and as a result spend most of my free time doing just that. Already have a decent network of blogs, visually crappy but contentwise pretty rich. Never actually could find a good forum for discussions related to Indian market. All the forums I went too were maintained very poorly, had egoistic moderators and in the end bored me out... So, I started this... Hope you like it. Your suggestions and complaints are welcome.

wow! this post is like from the good times. i was a bachelor making shit load of money and had time for experiments and life was looking good.

How come this was [post=116]116th post[/post] instead of first?!

Looks like u tested it thoroughly

Here is [post=1]1st post[/post], [post=10]10th[/post], [post=25]25th[/post], [post=50]50th[/post], [post=75]75th[/post], [post=100]100th post[/post] 😀

Here is [thread=2]2nd thread[/thread], [thread=10]10th[/thread], [thread=25]25th[/thread], [thread=50]50th[/thread], [thread=75]75th[/thread], [thread=100]100th thread[/thread].

1st thread no longer exist! Its funny 1st post exists but not 1st thread!! 😀

reason, admin merged 1st thread with [thread=54708]54708th thread[/thread] (instead of doing reverse!), so 54708th thread is infact [thread=54708]1st thread[/thread]!

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Here is list of first 100 members

Unfortunately only 4 of them are active (in 2011), that too one is admin. And only vebk has sizable contribution.

wow! this post is like from the good times. i was a bachelor making shit load of money and had time for experiments and life was looking good.

So what happened?

mgcarley bhaiya, jale pe namak nahi lagate!!hope u understand what i mean 😀and @admin thats not what i mean 😛

So what happened?

He got married 😛, and then, like they say, is history 😀

my life is history man.

LOL. Don't let your wife read that. I'm sure she's the Apple of your eye 😛