Yes Bank News & Updates

Thats why I said a partial outage... Coming to digital mode.. These long outages make no sense.. Are they overhauling the system or what...

it would be great if they can overhaul their stupid online banking website that opens in a small popup and is visually a garbage. but it is likely just some shit in the backend because they probably do not need to go down for 2.5 days just for a visual overhaul of their website.

personally i hope they do not fuck it up even more. like restricting access to bank statements to smaller duration and so on. stanchart still would not provide access to data older than 12 months through their online banking. you need to pay for access to older statements which can only arrive through post.

i really hate banks which add a dynamic banner at the top after page stops loading.

UPI failed as well. Good god. What is one supposed to do for these 2.5 days?

GcpG1LJ.png
A8Ybeou.png

My sister had to send some money & she called me that she is unable to (She wasnt aware of the outage). I had to transfer from my account...

F24w6Pt.png

this sms came 4 days after i used the yes bank atm. gave me a shock honestly. immediate reaction was that someone used my debit card at the atm while i am sitting at home. insane.

the app asks you to change your apin every couple of weeks. and you cannot reuse a code that you have used before.
good luck remembering a new six digit code every couple of weeks.

NljLZJd.png

And the app refused to let me login till I downloaded 4.1MB worth of useless shit.

7bE8NYP.png

i guess this change does not affect most customers as interest remains same between 1L-1C.

HDFC also reduced interest rates. As expected after SBI did it.

Dear Customer,

In our continuous endeavor to serve you better, a system maintenance activity has been scheduled from 10 p.m. on 10 th September, 2017 to 7 a.m. on 11 th September, 2017. During this period, you will not be able to use your
YES BANK Debit Card for the below transactions :
ü Domestic and International Point of Sale
ü E-commerce
ü International ATM transactions

Services which will continue to be active for use:
ü Cash withdrawal, balance check, PIN change, Viewing Account statement, Card to Card transfer on domestic ATM’s.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

YES FOR YOU!

Regards,
YES BANK Limited.

This is just the latest downtime. It goes down for hours on a monthly basis. Not sure if this is common with other banks. I never had this much downtime when I had an account with ICICI Bank.

never had any downtime regarding transactions either on canara or hdfc bank. internet banking did have downtimes but it was mostly in night (12-4am) that too once every blue moon