Yes Bank

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Private lender Yes Bank plans to raise USD 70 million in next three months
Yes Bank has said that they are planning to raise USD 70 million within the next three months. They are currently talking with a few investors for share placement.
Yes Bank managing director and CEO Rana Kapoor spoke about this new development: “We [...]

http://broadbandforum.co/1591/private-lender-yes-bank/

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
As part of the process of shutting down my account in Standard Chartered, I am applying for a new savings account in Yes Bank.One of the primary reason is the 7% interest they give on savings accounts. Apart from that, I have little idea.Wanted to hear about user experiences about their offline and online services and of course about any hidden charges.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Applied. Their bank statement generation is not flawless. 4-5 years worth of statement is accessible online. But you can only download 3 months in one go. Annoying but better than Standard Chartered.
HDFC seems to have the best downloading mechanism. But I do not like that bank.

ghpk

Now Visible in NCR ;)
ISP
Airtel Broadband + 4G and Voda 4G
HDFC is still better, be it Internet Banking, be it their wider availability across country.

ISP
ACT Broadband
I have an account with yes bank for 9 months now. I am happy. I opened my account to avail 7% interest payments and I get interest credited every 3 months. I haven't faced any hidden charges problem.

ashish

Addicts
I got banned!
ISP
HNS
that's good if they crediting interest every 3 months that too @ 7 %. i agree with admin on hdfc, i too had never liked them.
icici, hdfc,sbi all credit in 6 months. that's a huge difference in half-yearly and quarterly calculated interest

ashish

Addicts
I got banned!
ISP
HNS
plus i see that they do not charge rs 15 for sms alerts per quarter like other banks do.
they also do not charge for neft transfers which icici does @ rs 5 + st for rs 10,000 above.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
For how long is the question. Standard Chartered was quite nice when I got my account there!

gadgetcrazy

Regulars
ISP
MTNL 2Mbps NU
They are good. Good online services. No charges for sms. No charges for withdrawing from other atms. I didn't have a choice but I would certainly recommend it to others.

ghpk

Now Visible in NCR ;)
ISP
Airtel Broadband + 4G and Voda 4G
I don't need to go to HDFC branch more than once or twice a year.
So apart from Blunders they did with Netsafe, the banking process is fine for me with 99.99% online.