Yeddyurappa goes missing and then surrenders!

blr_p

Regulars
Regulars
May 26, 2005
And the circus continues :(Some time back Yeddy was complaing about memory problems and one doctor termed it as neural in nature (!)Even Chirac had the same trouble after a court accused him of cooking books as mayor of Paris in the 90s.

maniaco

Regulars
Regulars
Jun 6, 2008
Bengaluru
He didnt get pain when he was enjoying the tax payers money? Because of this kind of people Bangalore is in a mess today !

moindear

Internet addict!
Regulars
May 5, 2009
ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು
When it gets to choosing political leader, I prefer lesser of the evils.Yeddy is lot better than the previous govts of Deve Gowda & son and Congress.The planning and infrastructure of the Bangalore city just slept for 10 years. Now the situation is outta control.BTW the mining scam did mention SM krishna & may be Gowda too. No news regarding that at all. Anyway yeddy is in cos of the land scam.ps: Seems my hatred towards congress makes me feel Yeddy is better :)

blr_p

Regulars
Regulars
May 26, 2005
When it gets to choosing political leader, I prefer lesser of the evils.
For me that is congress in my state.

Yeddy is lot better than the previous govts of Deve Gowda & son and Congress.
Anything is better than JD(S) but congress has not been in power here since the 80s.

The planning and infrastructure of the Bangalore city just slept for 10 years. Now the situation is outta control..
Metro was held up until the Japs advnaced half the cost. It was already initiated under the previous JD(S) govt, BJP just continued the work.

moindear

Internet addict!
Regulars
May 5, 2009
ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು
For me that is congress in my state.

Anything is better than JD(S) but congress has not been in power here since the 80s.

Metro was held up until the Japs advnaced half the cost. It was already initiated under the previous JD(S) govt, BJP just continued the work.

Are u talking about Bangalore? SM Krishna did complete his tenure till 2003 (I think) and then Dharam singh.

Its not about metro or Bangalore airport (which was initiated way back but completed late, ended up costly one and second to hyd airport)

Its about roads and planning.

Along the Ring Road which was actually outskirts, they gave go ahead to many SEZs and kept sleeping that the traffic will handle itself. Now it is in pathetic state. Its faster to go by heart of the city than take a ring road.

Have u seen the city planning. Places like marthahalli (again new undeveloped areas then) have no planning, roads/water but the rents there are costlier than main places. The demand is eating up and there infrastructure to be provided is lagging since the JDS & Congress govts were sleeping...

I stayed here for 6 months around 2003 and then left to Delhi/USA to be back around 2008. Found the infrastructure to be same (only Indira Nagar-Koramangala flyover was completed) but traffic/people growing beyond expectations.

Now there is deadlock since places like KRPuram tin factory has no alternate route. Spend daily around 20 min just at this point! The situation is going to get worse and no wonder the new companies are thinking about setting up base in NCR!

blr_p

Regulars
Regulars
May 26, 2005
Are u talking about Bangalore? SM Krishna did complete his tenure till 2003 (I think) and then Dharam singh.
You're right.

But BJP has been in charge since 2007, they had a seat sharing agreement until BJP won in 2009.

Its not about metro or Bangalore airport (which was initiated way back but completed late, ended up costly one and second to hyd airport)

Its about roads and planning.

Along the Ring Road which was actually outskirts, they gave go ahead to many SEZs and kept sleeping that the traffic will handle itself. Now it is in pathetic state. Its faster to go by heart of the city than take a ring road.

Have u seen the city planning. Places like marthahalli (again new undeveloped areas then) have no planning, roads/water but the rents there are costlier than main places. The demand is eating up and there infrastructure to be provided is lagging since the JDS & Congress govts were sleeping...

I stayed here for 6 months around 2003 and then left to Delhi/USA to be back around 2008. Found the infrastructure to be same (only Indira Nagar-Koramangala flyover was completed) but traffic/people growing beyond expectations.

Now there is deadlock since places like KRPuram tin factory has no alternate route. Spend daily around 20 min just at this point! The situation is going to get worse and no wonder the new companies are thinking about setting up base in NCR!
Yeah, i don't know what is going to happen. The companies that are here will stay, but its a problem for future growth.

There was hope when BJP came to power, that things would change. has it ? they've been in charge since 2007.

I was hoping a Naidu to come in and change things, maybe that was too much to expect. We got a Yeddy instead :lol:

Sai

Regulars
Nov 6, 2008
Mangaluru, Karnataka
Yeddy is a poor guy. He escaped from back door of his house when Lokayukta Police came to arrest him. Pressent CM D.V.Sadananda Gowda is from my town. We had lots of hope on him. But he just works as per the orders of Yeddy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IBF Movies 0
Sushubh Politics 4
IBF Movies 9
IBF Movies 0
IBF Movies 7