• Thread starter Thread starter audioslave
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 4,337

audioslave

What?
ISP
Beam 24Hours
After purchasing a Cap from Yebhi I was so Disappointed with the Service.. So i decided to Remove my Details in the profile (Thinking i will not getting sms and mails from them). I even unsubscribed from their mails but all the trials went in Vain.I still Get 4mails and 2 Sms per day. I don't know what this yebhi is up to selling OLD stock.I called the customer support and warned them to remove my number and Email id from their mailing list. I even warned them if i receive any sms from their end i will complain it as a Telemarketing sms. Even the Agent Accepted that my number and Email id was not in their database and Felt sorry for the promotion mail or sms. Even Flipkart or letsbuy or infibeam Did not do like this. Yebhi Sucks. :Flush:

Ditto with me they are doing...... I haven't called them yet....... Please share your experiences regarding........ Sms stopped or not????

Even i got the message today, As soon as i Received the sms i called the customer care and Warned them. they told they will remove my number from the list. They told it will take 24 Hours.Let me wait till tomorrow evening. i get those Coupon sms between 12pm to 2pm.

Received an SMS today Also. I'l see tomorrow and complain as a Telemarketing Sms because they are clearly agreeing that my number is not in their database.

Today also i got:anger3:. Now I will play with them. :vampire:

I first tried to remove my phone number from yebhi's list from the link: http://www.yebhi.com/MEUnsubscribe.aspx
but got a message: Mobile number is not subscribed

I complained to Yebhi, no avail. Hence filed a complaint against them with Vodafone on 22nd October, they were supposed to get back to me with a solution by 3rd Nov - but haven't heard anything from them as yet.
P.S: I've got 3-4 marketing calls + about 2 SMS apart from Yebhi annoying offers every day, i've complained to Vodafone about this & every time i get a Service Registration number from the Representative - i get this same on sms as well but i don't know if any action was really taken on these marketers. No one from Vodafone called me to confirm this - The whole TRAI's initiative is such a failure. If this continues eventually all Tele Marketers will start calling again & we'll go back to square one 🙁

When i called the Idea customer care they are saying if you have given number only you will get from that number. That dumb customer care people i need to make them understand like feeding small kids.

I will surely sue yebhi.. I am Freaking Serious!

yeah go ahead sue them. you need to realize that we do not live in the united states.

Again Called the customer care, they are only saying it's highly impossible for subscribers to get an sms without giving the number to anyone. I simply spoke with that Guy in plain Local language and that guy understood and he raised a complaint. He told me either they take will take action or just block messages from YEBHI. The TRAI Telemarketing system is bullshit. Probably TRAI needs to set up a Helpline Separately.

Again Called the customer care, they are only saying it's highly impossible for subscribers to get an sms without giving the number to anyone. I simply spoke with that Guy in plain Local language and that guy understood and he raised a complaint.

He told me either they take will take action or just block messages from YEBHI. The TRAI Telemarketing system is bullshit. Probably TRAI needs to set up a Helpline Separately.

+1, like i mentioned. Vodafone also took complaint with some reluctance because there was no phone number but no results till now & it's almost a month now

I Received an Sms Today also. Idea People told it will take 7Days to Address the complaint or to take action against them.

Gaurav: Hi Samanth. Thank you for choosing Yebhi.com, how can I help you today?
Samanth(Me Name changed!): Do you understand English?
Gaurav: Yes,
Gaurav: I'll be glad to help you with your question.
Samanth: see mr.Gaurav
Samanth: I have been Getting YEBHI nasty promo messages on my number
Samanth: I have asked your customer support Guys to remove my number from your sms list but still you guys are sending the sms
Gaurav: ok.
Samanth: I am not interested in YEBHI or DOOBHI
Gaurav: Please provide me mobile no .
Samanth: My mobile number is 9XXXXXX
Gaurav: On which you are receiving promotional sms.
Gaurav: Thank you for providing the Mobile no.
Samanth: so you have rights to remove my number from your sms server program?
Gaurav: Be assured this no 9XXXXXXXX will be removed within 24-48 hours from sms list by sending you confirmation sms .
Samanth: Already Ms.Kajal has told that same thing to me twice
Samanth: i have been asking almost alternate day. and its the third time i am asking YEBHI
Samanth: The Crime i did is I gave my number for once purchasing A Cap
Samanth: and now you're back of us troubling with emails and sms
Gaurav: Please be informed that you don't need to follow up again with us.
Samanth: if you put my number and check. Its not in your database also
Gaurav: This no will be removed within 24-48 hours.
Gaurav: Thereafter, you will not be getting any sms from us.
Samanth: My number is not in your database right?
Gaurav: We have this no 9XXXXXXX in our database.
Gaurav: That is why you are being sent the promotional offer.
Samanth: I am Recording this thing and putting it on public forum. If i any receive Sms after 48Hours. Get Ready to be sued under telemarketing Sms.
Samanth: I will Refer some one to buy branded products only from you. But I am not interested in Buying old stock.
Samanth: But please remove my number.
Samanth: please ...

Lets See.😱hmy: