Yearly Plan From Exatt....very Cheap

• Thread starter Thread starter coolraj79
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,747

coolraj79

ISP
exatt
i jst renewed my pack with exatt...but did it with 128kbps at 3300rs a yr...with unlimited downloads.... 🙄 for 256k 3months they r charging 1400 so i found that very expensive... 🙁 128k is more than enough for a home user...so i hv renewed...i hv the switch at my home...so i deduct 50rs every month for power...which means 3300-12*50=2700comes to 225/month...which is too gud....and for a normal user it wld come to 275 which is still cheap....u can wait for a couple of hrs more to download that movie....and save money... 😛 any1 using this plan pls tell me hws d experience.... :huh: regardsrajesh

IMO, one shoould not go in for any lock-in with an ISP in these times, for anything more than 3 months. You never know when you might get a cheaper/faster plan from another ISP.Just my $0.02.

Whereas on the other hand, he's got one hell of a deal! and god knows when they'll upgrade unlimited plans.

QUOTE(amogh_gulwady @ Mar 10 2007, 12:15 PM) [snapback]82797[/snapback]
IMO, one shoould not go in for any lock-in with an ISP in these times, for anything more than 3 months. You never know when you might get a cheaper/faster plan from another ISP.

Just my $0.02.[/b]

ya i know there is a risk of the lock in period of 1yr..but then if u see the state of broadband in india ....mtnl is expensive...tata indicom has frequent breakdowns...airtel is expensive...so wht other options do u hv... it might be another 1yr till we get 256 unlimted connection at 300-350odd rs...whether it will happen really or not only god knows...till then we hv to save money too and ensure a good stable connection...so far m happy with exatt...they r better than sify atleast....and the deal is the best in market so far...128 seems a bit low but then m a basic user with occassional downloads of movies frm torrents...so its a steal atleast for me...m not bandwidth hungry B)