Yahoo! Mail Updates

Source

i have personally realized that relevance is not always good while looking for a recent email.

Say you want to pull up information for your upcoming trip, so you search for the keyword “flight itinerary.” Historically, your search results page would sort searches by date, requiring you to scroll through many promotional emails from airlines before finding the right one. Now, you will see up to three most relevant emails at the top of your search results, making finding the info you need that much quicker and easier. And have no fear, all other relevant search results will still be available beneath “Top Results” ordered by date.

Source

No change at my end. Or maybe this is the new update. No wonder I cannot use this shit.

cUAWApN.webp

Last edited:
My dad's email account got a would like to switch prompt - he did not switch. Did you get anything like that? He has a .com by the way , whereas I have a co.in

How is yahoo mail nowadays? I deleted my address in 2001 but was thinking of creatinga new address to reduce my dependence on Gmail. May dump my Gsuite address for a yahoo address.

Any particular cons of yahoo mail? I would prefer a free address 😁 I even had a hotmail/outlook address at one time & found it v slow (dial up days) but deleted that too. Those were the 'Don't be evil days'. 🤣🥴

Last edited:
Also look at fastmail or even protonmail if you can manage with small storage.

Oh nm. Fastmail doesn't have a free version.

I remember having different alias for a single Yahoo account. Rocketmail, Ymail and Yahoo! Kya hi din thay.

Reactions: SVK