i've used this. but with only 256MB RAM, it slows down my computer to a crawl 🙁

it crawls my p4 with 512 meg. i guess i need to upgrade 🙁

Ever since konfabulator turned into YWE, some cool widgets have actually been thrown out... 🙁

Originally posted by max@Dec 15 2005, 03:06 PM
sushubh, i have a p4 2.8HT. what do ya use?
[snapback]35852[/snapback]
[/quote]

2.5 year old 1.8 GHz processor

should invest in a faster proccy.

Softbank Corp is joining hands with the Japanese arm of the search engine giant Yahoo! to form a company that would be broadcasting television programs via the Internet in the country. The aim is to tap the ever-growing market of web users connected to the internet with really high-speed connections.

Their joint venture is named TV Bank Corp and it would be providing a new streaming video service called “Yahoo!Doga". They aim to establish a web portal offering a multitude of programming content containing movies, sports and music shows as well as drama series from Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea.

More: http://broadbandforum.co/331/191...unch-yahoodoga/

Use an alternate chat client like Y Tunnel Pro (assuming ur getting booted from chat). Also check the box next to ignore anyone not on my list option in Preferences>>Ignore if ur getting bombarded with countless IM's which make ur comp crash. If u don't wanna do this then look for an option where all msg's from ppl not on ur list are shown in a single window. But sometimes those idiots just close ur chat window and sign u out of Messenger and bombard ur id with boot codes which prevent u from signing back in.... to avoid this use Y! Tunnel Pro (u should know how to get it) 😛It will provide the best possible protection against booters.