Yahoo Voice is not a service that is used by regular users. I am not sure if it uses the same Yahoo ID as other services. The problem is that even if you do not use any Yahoo service today, you are still likely to have an account on their platform. And the password on it is very much likely to be used on other services.

Since all the accounts are in plain-text, anyone with an account present in the leak which also has the same password on other sites (e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, etc), should assume that someone has accessed their account.

Statistics about Yahoo leak of 450.000 plain-text accounts

my yahoo password is used at multiple places. i am literally ****ed as a result 🙂

lol. just changed my yahoo password. would now have to change passwords at 100s of other locations 😀

^Thats the risk of having common password. But yes, we cannot remember 100 passwords, but atleast you can categorize & have atleast 7-8 of them.Meanwhile, I am thinking if I should also change. Yahoo Voice - does it involve using voice chat on Yahoo Messenger?

yahoo voices. it is a content syndication network that yahoo acquired sometime ago. not sure if they merged the user accounts of that acquired company with their own network. and yes, i do have multiple passwords. yahoo of course had a more secure password because i have set it for password recovery on my gmail account.

i am of course not in a position to say much. if the primary yahoo database was compromised, this news would have been much bigger 🙂 in any case, change your yahoo password anyways. it is a good habit 😕

You can check if yours is one of the leaked on "afterdawn"..

Where can I find the list? I checked my two IDs on the link Sushubh provided and it says that my IDs aren't hacked, but are the results on that page completely accurate?

Even I tried the same, the articles say they are forcing affected users to change password, so that might be an indication if our account was affected.