I think it is temporary. They are doing a lot of stuff to compete Google. They will soon offer competitive services.

yahoo has been closing down all those services which are not going to generate money for them. yahoo 360 is going down.yahoo mash is also going down. essentially, they are heading for doomness. with microsoft bing coming out, they have lost an opportunity to be acquired.

Yet another service which they launched as very promising and now switching it off.

I didnt even know there was something called Yahoo Gallery. 😀

Hii I am having a Sahara Notebook. Whenever i try for starting a voice conversation in yahoo messenger it shows me an error saying "Unable to initialize your computer's audio mixer". Has anybody faced this issue?? Is this the problem with my laptop's audio drivers or something else?Please suggest if someone knows how to resolve this issue.....TIAIf i need to install some other softwares tell the sources also.........Thanks again

are you using Yahoo Messenger inside wine in Linux? Yahoo Messenger is not fully compatible with wine.If you are using Yahoo Messenger in Vista, then try installing TSP codec. It will work fine then, if you have installed your audio drivers.