Xstream Fiber order got cancelled without any intimation.

• Thread starter Thread starter ankurm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,899
ISP
MTNL
Hi,

I applied for Airtel Xstream fiber somewhere in July. After waiting for a couple of weeks I got hold of a Airtel technician and I requested him to do installation at my place. That technician was very nice and he did the installation. But while activating my connection he realized that the order is in cancelled state. He informed this to me which I was unaware of.

I am trying to calling sales guy and he is not helping me in any way. I have not received any refund till now. In-fact rather than trying for the return, I would like to try for getting the connection at my place. Whom should I contact now?

Along with that sales guy has charged me Rs 3532 (588 * 6) for 6 months 40 mbps plan. I also feel that he didn't mentioned long term discount which I was eligible for.

Try Airtel Presence on twitter. You can DM them the details and they will get in touch with you soon.

Nodal will do the needful if twitter fails. I had an issue when fiber guys laid down the necessary infra but no connection was made available for almost 4 weeks. Raised it with nodal and thankfully things started to move forward.