Xolo Q800 X edition

I wanted a mobile under 10k and after searching, bought Xolo q800 X Edition. Already have seen Xolo A500S ,Xolo Q1100 with dad and hence decided to go to xolo again. Its not like there are many great phones under 10k. Wanted to buy Lumia 525 but again felt windows is too restrictive.
---
Check Xolo Q800 X Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Snapdeal

How is Xolo Q1100 performing?

the specs are great with some flaws ......
1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor-great
4.5-inch with 960 X 540 Resolution-not bad
Android (Jelly Bean) OS- good
PowerVR Graphics Processor with 1 GB RAM-good
Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)-average
8 MP Primary Camera and 1 MP Front Camera- average

i think the main concern for moto g is that u cannot expand its storage....otherwise its a great phone on low budget....but u can take the 16gb version of it......if u store more app and games but the budget expands somewhat

rvisharma said:
How is Xolo Q1100 performing?
Dad took it coz its got great screen. Wifi is on almost 24hrs and battery lasts 1 day and then some. Screen on time is mostly around 5~6 hrs. Its used mainly for checking news,stocks and playing music.
Didn't prefer moto G coz of small screen and no expandable storage since dad loves to store lot of devotional songs and audio Bhagavat Gita.

vj_0987 said:
the specs are great with some flaws ......
1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor-great
4.5-inch with 960 X 540 Resolution-not bad
Android (Jelly Bean) OS- good
PowerVR Graphics Processor with 1 GB RAM-good
Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)-average
8 MP Primary Camera and 1 MP Front Camera- average
Camera is surprisingly good given the price. And camera is 10x better than the one in Q800 but paradoxically price of Q800 is higher compared to Q800 X edition.

I don't know whether the graphics chip used is good or bad but few games I tried played without any lags whatsoever. (asphalt 8, stick cricket etc) However device gets too warm while playing asphalt 8.

must be a really optimised phone. my nexus 4 with same battery size running kitkat has never come close to 5-6 hours of screen time. btw my screen time is consumed only in reading.

I've just ordered my Xolo Q800 X-Edition for Rs.8658 on snapdeal as well . How long you been using the mobile? It'll be nice to hear some detailed review about the product.

I was thinking about buying Moto G or Samsung quarto but both the devices were out of my budget. My budget was 8000 only but I managed to spend a little more and settle for Xolo. Is the camera quality is as good as Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2? Because I'm quite satisfied with the S Duos 2 camera. Also How's the built quality? Will it take a drop from few feets? Is there any lag while browsing or using Facebook app?

Sorry for replying late. Phone looks premium with soft touch back with matte finish. Camera is good ..better tha. Lumua 520 ..it has auto focus too. Photos looks little grain if taken indoors and then seen on computers but yeah got normal sharing and few selfies its more than enough. Iam pleasantly surprised by battery life ..don't know its bcoz of jelly bean or xolos power app but battery life is quite good. Speaking of os ..you should probably forget abt official kitkat for this phone or use other party roms.