Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

I guess day to day usage is different for everyone..for me day to day usage is based on raw processing power and not graphics oriented stuff,since playing games is just a part of the usage or rather it's not the majority portion of days usage..but raw power in which SD650 uses A72 is obviously better than SD625 A52/53 cores
So I guess in reality for me Note 3 still takes the lead,since I can live with a few dropped frames in some games which is not my sole purpose..

Anyone buying 6gb version? i think is it overkill.
definitely overkill. if it came with storage bump to 128gb it would have made sense but 3k extra for 2gb ram inscrease is lol

I know this was thrown at me Everytime I use to defend note 3,but it's all theorotical values and when it comes to practical performance,all 625 does is reduce the throttle in power so that heat generation is less and the 14nm architecture makes it even more easy to dissipate power which is already less which gives a slight increase in battery life and that's like 10% practically which is negligible ,but since you already have a ginormous battery its not a smart move to say that I've increased battery life furthermore by cutting off performance 😕

Increase in heat is directly proportional to power dissipation

And there were no heating issues on Note 3 to begin with,so the justification is just pointless ,only point I can possibly entertain is dextermorgan saying that he needs an increase in graphical computation..which still according to me is not that great,since I don't hang to games all day long and I don't think a lot of people do too..

no man, its like 650 comes with higher clock speeds but it cant sustain them for long since it causes heat plus battery drain. plus it comes with slow gpu which limits its 3d games performance

625 comes with slightly lower clock speeds but since its on 14nm, It can maintain constant load even while sipping low power. plus as said earlier, comes with better gfx card.

In the end, its not big difference betwen 650 and 625 since its a big difference between 14nm and 28nm. its not much of a downgrade plus if it was indeed low performance than note 3, you would see loads of complaints on miui forum. but yet, note 4 sold well

they could have just launched note 5 pro as regular note 5 and left the 10k-13k price point alone. But they launched note 5 anyways bringing round edge screens to mainstream at slightly lower price than note4. thats a great move I think. remember rounded edge 18:9 ascpect displays only introduced last year and already they're on 10k phones.

Just to let Note 5 pro users know, 4K recording is capable using Snapdragon camera app.

Friend told me saying he tested.

I've tried multiple times to buy this, I am unable to get it in flash sale 😡