Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

on the bright side, battery is stable at 40C. so theres little chance the battery will explode due to overheating

Wife's pretty happy with Le 1S. She has never complained about abnormal heating or battery drain. Strange. I should ask her again.

Yea..Camera isn't that great..But that might be due to the fact that I have a Mi Note with me..but I do feel that the camera can be improved.. :/
Other than that it's pretty awesome [emoji14]

dextermorgan: mtktscpu is already at 75.3°C
Battery 40°C is ok, but if surrounding temp iis out of control, it may cause issues.

I am sure the day I was driving with this mounted on windscreen, battery was hot too and phone was barely holdable.

Just got a call from flipkart and executive failed to understand the issue, and says heavy uage leads to such heating.
he has disapproved the refund request.

Nishant: I am quite sure your wife is not using it heavily and for gaming like I do or other advanced users do.
lots of Apps active and gaming once or twice a day is normal on my usage.

as refund is Denied now, I will make sure my kids don't use this phone as I don't want them to hold a phone which
is 75.3°C while indoor usage.

Screenshot_2016_03_04_03_07_50.jpg

LOL
Looks fake!

And is this screenshot for Redmi note 3???

dextermorgan: mtktscpu is already at 75.3°C
Battery 40°C is ok, but if surrounding temp iis out of control, it may cause issues.

I am sure the day I was driving with this mounted on windscreen, battery was hot too and phone was barely holdable.

Just got a call from flipkart and executive failed to understand the issue, and says heavy uage leads to such heating.
he has disapproved the refund request.

Nishant: I am quite sure your wife is not using it heavily and for gaming like I do or other advanced users do.
lots of Apps active and gaming once or twice a day is normal on my usage.

as refund is Denied now, I will make sure my kids don't use this phone as I don't want them to hold a phone which
is 75.3°C while indoor usage.

flipkart technical experts are the worst! He'll try day and night to shift the blame to the customer and deny the request. and they wonder why people buy from Amazon even if its little bit costlier. No loyalty for this shameless company

Arrange for a call back and explain him that even if you reboot the phone and don't use anything, the phone is heating up. tell him to either replace the phone or refund the money